- The report contains detailed information about DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. business.
About DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the research and development of genomic products, and provides scientific services and tests to serve clients in Pharmacogenomics, Forensics, Genotyping, and Consumer Products markets in the United States. The company provides ancestry, forensic, paternity and genotyping services.
THE PHARMACOGENOMICS MARKET - PHARMACOGENOMICS PRODUCTS
PT-401 Anemia - Renal Failure: It is a Super EPO (erythropoietin) dimer protein drug for treatment of anemia in renal dialysis patients.
PT-501 ADHD, PT-502 Drug Addiction, PT-501 Depression: In January 2006, the company entered into a Research Sponsorship Agreement with the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences for the potential development of compounds as possible medications for drug abuse, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and depression.
Ovanome: The company began a study with Genomics Collaborative Division of Seracare Life Sciences, Inc.
Statinome: During 2005, the company began a study with Genomics Collaborative Division of Seracare Life Sciences, Inc. that also included the statinome program.
Diabetes C59: In January 2006, the company entered into license agreement with Harvard College through the Laboratory for Translational Research at Harvard Medical School. The Harvard license agreement provides for sponsored research and the clinical development and commercialization of a diagnostic test targeting early identification of the population at risk of developing vascular diabetic complications.
PONV is a diagnostic test that would assist in selecting appropriate anesthesia and pain management treatments.
THE FORENSICS MARKET - PRODUCTS
DNAWitness 2.5 -- Tests crime scene DNA to assist detectives, forensic scientists and medical examiners in corroborating eyewitness reports and confirming suspect identities. DNAWitness 2.5 provides a BioGeographical Ancestry report that includes a photo database for reference samples of individuals. Reported ancestral origins are Sub-Saharan African, Native American, East Asian and Indo-European.
EUROWitness 1.0 -- Tests crime scene DNA to determine specific geographic origins. EUROWitness 1.0 provides a BioGeographical Ancestry report that includes relative percentages of Northwest European, Southeast European, Middle Eastern or South Asian.
Retinome It is a predictive test for individual eye color from DNA. RETINOME predicts eye color if the sample is 50% or greater European ancestry as to whether eye color is blue, mostly blue, brown or mostly brown. A representative eye photo database is also provided along with relevant photo database pictures of the individual references.
STR-Witness -- A genetic matching used as a bar code to track and report the samples. STR-Witness is the same test used for determining an individual's identity from an available DNA sample. Crime labs run this test to screen the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) database for possible matches.
DNAWitness-Y -- A Y-chromosome test that determines the direct paternal ancestral lineage from the male sex chromosome. DNAWitness-Y can be used as an identification tool in cases where a mixture of male and female samples exists.
DNAWitness-Mito -- A mitochondrial DNA test that examines ancestral lineages along the maternal line. DNAWitness-Mito can be used as an identification tool when other DNA testing fails to yield results or the DNA sample is too deteriorated.
THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS MARKET - PRODUCTS
The company offers DNA tests that predict genetic heritage. It also offers the only pan-chromosomal assay for genetic ancestry which provides information on a person's maternal and paternal lineages.
The companys genealogy product, AncestryByDNA 2.5, provides an inference of an individual's genetic ancestry or heritage. AncestryByDNA 2.5 selects and analyzes certain genetic markers from the human genome which are more prevalent in people from one continent versus another. Using statistical algorithms, AncestryByDNA 2.5 can determine which of the major bio-geog
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DNAPRINT GENOMICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Major Shareholders
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. History
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Offices and Representations
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?