- The report contains detailed information about Cytomedix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cytomedix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cytomedix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cytomedix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cytomedix Inc. business.
About Cytomedix Inc.
Cytomedix, Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in the development, sale, and licensing of regenerative biological therapies to primarily address the areas of wound care, inflammation, and angiogenesis in the United States. The company sells its products primarily to health care providers.
The company markets the AutoloGel System, a device for the production of platelet rich plasma (PRP) gel derived from the patients own blood. The AutoloGel System is cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use on various exuding wounds.
The company markets the AutoloGel System Centrifuge II, the AutoloGel Wound Dressing Kit, and certain commercially-available reagents (calcium chloride, ascorbic acid, ACD-A anticoagulant, and bovine thrombin). The AutoloGel System Centrifuge II, when used with the AutoloGel Wound Dressing Kit and AutoloGel Reagents Kit, are suitable for use on exuding wounds, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers and diabetic ulcers and for the management of mechanically or surgically-debrided wounds.
The company also focuses on the development of other product candidate, CT 112 product, an anti-inflammatory peptide.
The company's supplier is King Pharmaceuticals.
In 2009, the company entered into a license and distribution agreement with Millennia Holdings, Inc. (Millennia) for its AutoloGel System in Japan. Through its subsidiary wound management company, which is the sole wound management corporation in Japan, Millennia would work with its network of hospitals in Japan to conduct the necessary clinical studies for regulatory approval.
The company was founded in 1987. It was formerly known as Autologous Wound Therapy, Inc. and changed its name to Cytomedix, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYTOMEDIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYTOMEDIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYTOMEDIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYTOMEDIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYTOMEDIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cytomedix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cytomedix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cytomedix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cytomedix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cytomedix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYTOMEDIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYTOMEDIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYTOMEDIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYTOMEDIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYTOMEDIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYTOMEDIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cytomedix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cytomedix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cytomedix Inc. Major Shareholders
Cytomedix Inc. History
Cytomedix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cytomedix Inc. Offices and Representations
Cytomedix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cytomedix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cytomedix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cytomedix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cytomedix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cytomedix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cytomedix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cytomedix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cytomedix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cytomedix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cytomedix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cytomedix Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?