- The report contains detailed information about Cytokinetics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cytokinetics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cytokinetics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cytokinetics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cytokinetics Inc. business.
About Cytokinetics Inc.
Cytokinetics, Incorporated, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery and development of small molecule therapeutics that modulate muscle function for the potential treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions.
Muscle Contractility Focus
The company develops various small molecule compounds arising from its muscle contractility programs. Omecamtiv mecarbil, a cardiac muscle myosin activator, was studied by Cytokinetics in a series of Phase I and Phase IIa clinical trials for the potential treatment of heart failure. Amgen is responsible for the clinical development of omecamtiv mecarbil, subject to Cytokinetics development and commercialization participation rights.
CK-2017357 is the companys primary drug candidate from its skeletal muscle contractility program, and has been the subject of two Phase I clinical trials in healthy volunteers. The company is conducting non-clinical development of compounds that are inhibitors of smooth muscle myosin for potential use as bronchodilators, vasodilators, or both.
Cardiac Muscle Contractility Program
The companys cardiac muscle contractility program is focused on the cardiac sarcomere, the basic unit of muscle contraction in the heart. The cardiac sarcomere is a highly ordered cytoskeletal structure composed of cardiac muscle myosin, actin and a set of regulatory proteins. This program is directed towards the discovery and development of small molecule cardiac muscle myosin activators with intension to develop drugs to treat acute and chronic heart failure. Cardiac muscle myosin is the cytoskeletal motor protein in the cardiac muscle cell. It is directly responsible for converting chemical energy into the mechanical force, resulting in cardiac muscle contraction. This program is based on the hypothesis that activators of cardiac muscle myosin may address certain adverse properties of existing positive inotropic agents.
The company has a collaboration and option agreement with Amgen to discover, develop and commercialize novel small-molecule therapeutics that activate cardiac muscle contractility for potential applications in the treatment of heart failure, including omecamtiv mecarbil. The agreement provided Amgen with a non-exclusive license and access to certain technology. The agreement also granted Amgen an option to obtain a license worldwide, except Japan, to develop and commercialize omecamtiv mecarbil and other drug candidates arising from the collaboration.
Omecamtiv Mecarbil: The companys primary drug candidate from this program is omecamtiv mecarbil, a cardiac muscle myosin activator. It conducted a clinical trials program for omecamtiv mecarbil, which consist of multiple Phase I and Phase IIa clinical trials designed to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic profiles of both intravenous and oral formulations in patients, including patients with heart failure and patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.
Skeletal Muscle Contractility Program
The companys skeletal muscle contractility program focuses on the activation of the skeletal sarcomere, the basic unit of skeletal muscle contraction. Its skeletal sarcomere activators have demonstrated pharmacological activity in preclinical studies that may lead to new therapeutic options for diseases and medical conditions associated with aging, muscle weakness and wasting and neuromuscular dysfunction.
CK-2017357: CK-2017357 is the primary potential drug candidate from this program. In 2009, the company announced that it had selected another compound from this program as a backup development compound to CK-2017357. The company is evaluating the potential indications for which CK-2017357 may be useful. The company completed a Phase I clinical trial designed to determine the safety and tolerability of CK-2017357 after multiple oral doses to steady state in healthy male volunteers.
Smooth Muscle Contractility Program
Smooth muscle is a non-striated form of muscle that is found in the circulatory, respiratory, digestive and genitourinary organ systems and is responsible for the contractile properties of these tissues. The compan
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYTOKINETICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYTOKINETICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYTOKINETICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYTOKINETICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYTOKINETICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cytokinetics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cytokinetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cytokinetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cytokinetics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cytokinetics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYTOKINETICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYTOKINETICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYTOKINETICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYTOKINETICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYTOKINETICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYTOKINETICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cytokinetics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cytokinetics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cytokinetics Inc. Major Shareholders
Cytokinetics Inc. History
Cytokinetics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cytokinetics Inc. Offices and Representations
Cytokinetics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cytokinetics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cytokinetics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cytokinetics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cytokinetics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cytokinetics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cytokinetics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cytokinetics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cytokinetics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cytokinetics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cytokinetics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cytokinetics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?