- The report contains detailed information about Cytogenix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cytogenix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cytogenix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cytogenix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cytogenix Inc. business.
About Cytogenix Inc.
CytoGenix, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of its proprietary technologies for identifying and silencing disease causing genes, expressing proteins for applications, such as vaccines and isolating novel nucleic acid-based anti-microbial compounds.
The company's 3 technologies include: gene silencing techniques (ssDNA) applicable to genes from pathogenic organisms or selected genes from a patient to prevent the expression of harmful proteins, thereby preventing or ameliorating disease; a cell free process to produce DNA (synDNA) for use in its own products and for sale to other biopharmaceutical or life science companies; and a methodology to isolate and characterize novel DNA-based drugs (Oligogenix) to which harmful bacteria have not developed resistance.
PRODUCTS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
Infectious Disease Program
ANTI-VIRAL: SIMPLIVIR is an anti-herpes topical compound which addresses the needs of 70 million infected Americans. The ICP47 gene produces a protein that assists the virus in interfering with a host's immune system in recognizing the virus and eliminating it.
ANTI-MICROBIALS: Using its technique (Oligogenix), the cmpany has developed and tested compounds against methicillin and vancomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA and VRSA).
DNA VACCINES: Using the synDNA process, the company is developing DNA vaccines for use in humans and animals.
Human Vaccines: DNA vaccines against both seasonal influenza, as well as the pathogenic and potentially pandemic humanized avian influenza virus (H5N1) are being developed and tested in animal models (mice and ferrets). Together with ADME and toxicology studies, additional pre-clinical studies have been planned to analyze the immune response triggered, as well as optimize the immunization regimen.
Poultry: The company is also developing vaccines for use in poultry against avian flu.
Aquaculture: In other collaborations, the company is developing DNA vaccines for use in fish. The company has identified target viral diseases and it is determining the optimal course of action to generate and test various DNA constructs.
Cattle: The company, in collaboration with the United States Department of Agriculture, engages in a project to develop a synDNA based vaccine against brucellosis, a zoonotic disease which is transmitted from animals to humans and is consequently of global importance.
synDNA PROCESS: The company has developed a method for producing therapeutic DNA (synDNA) with reductions in residual contaminants compared to traditional fermentation methods.
The company entered into an agreement with General Electric Healthcare Bio-Science Corporation (GEHBC) to provide necessary enzymes and reagents for large-scale production of DNA using the synDNA process for therapeutic applications.
On September 8, 2010, Cytogenix Inc. announced that it has formed a subsidiary, BioEnergy Inc. a Nevada Corporation, to identify, evaluate and develop biologically based technologies for the 'green' energy sector.
The company was founded in 1995. It was previously known as Cryogenic Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to CytoGenix, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYTOGENIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYTOGENIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYTOGENIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYTOGENIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYTOGENIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cytogenix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cytogenix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cytogenix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cytogenix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cytogenix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYTOGENIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYTOGENIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYTOGENIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYTOGENIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYTOGENIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYTOGENIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cytogenix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cytogenix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cytogenix Inc. Major Shareholders
Cytogenix Inc. History
Cytogenix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cytogenix Inc. Offices and Representations
Cytogenix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cytogenix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cytogenix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cytogenix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cytogenix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cytogenix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cytogenix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cytogenix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cytogenix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cytogenix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cytogenix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cytogenix Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?