- The report contains detailed information about Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of mechanism-targeted drugs to treat human cancers and other serious disorders.
The companys clinical development priorities are focused on sapacitabine in the following indications: Acute myeloid leukemia, or AML, in the elderly; Myelodysplastic syndromes, or MDS; and Non-small cell lung cancer, or NSCLC. The company markets directly in the United States Xclair Cream for radiation dermatitis and Numoisyn Liquid and Numoisyn Lozenges for xerostomia.
The companys main candidate, sapacitabine, is an orally available prodrug of CNDAC, which is a novel nucleoside analog, or a compound with a structure similar to a nucleoside. Sapacitabine acts through a dual mechanism whereby the compound interferes with DNA synthesis and repair by causing single-strand DNA breaks and induces arrest of the cell division cycle at G2/M checkpoint. The company has retained worldwide rights to commercialize sapacitabine, except for Japan, for which Daiichi-Sankyo Co., Ltd, or Daiichi-Sankyo, has a right of first negotiation.
The companys second drug candidate, seliciclib, is an orally available, CDK inhibitor. The compound selectively inhibits a spectrum of enzyme targets -CDK2/E, CDK2/A, CDK7 and CDK9- that are central to the process of cell division and cell cycle control. Seliciclib has been evaluated in approximately 450 patients in several Phase 1 and 2 studies and has shown signs of anti-cancer activity. The company has retained worldwide rights to commercialize seliciclib.
The company has rights to sell and distribute three products in the United States and Canada used primarily to manage the effects of radiation or chemotherapy in cancer patients: Xclair Cream, Numoisyn Liquid, and Numoisyn Lozenges. All three products are approved in the United States under FDA 510 (k) or medical device registrations.
Xclair is an aqueous cream containing sodium hyaluronate, or hyaluronic acid, and glycyrrhetinic acid that is formulated to relieve symptoms associated with radiation dermatitis.
Numoisyn Liquid is an oral solution used to replace natural saliva when salivary glands are damaged. The viscosity of Numoisyn Liquid is similar to that of natural saliva. Linseed extract in Numoisyn Liquid contains mucins that provide viscosity and reduced friction compared to water or carboxymethylcellulose or CMC solutions.
Numoisyn Lozenges dissolve slowly while moved around in the mouth. They contain sorbitol and malic acid to stimulate normal salivation and provide temporary relief of dry mouth in patients who have some residual secretory function and taste perception. Numoisyn Lozenges support salivas natural protection of teeth so that teeth are not damaged with repeated and use of the lozenges. They are sugar free and buffered with calcium to protect teeth. Use of Numoisyn Lozenges improves subjective symptoms of dry mouth and does not cause bacteria or plaque formation or loss of tooth enamel hardness.
Sapacitabine: The company has entered into a license agreement with Daiichi-Sankyo Co., Ltd. of Japan or Daiichi-Sankyo with respect to patents and patent applications covering the sapacitabine compound.
Seliciclib: The company has entered into an agreement with Centre National de Recherche Scientifique, or CNRS, and Institut Curie that grants worldwide rights under the patents jointly owned by CNRS, Institut Curie and the Czech Institute of Experimental Botany covering the seliciclib compound.
Sinclair Pharma plc: The company acquired from Sinclair Pharma plc, or Sinclair, United States and Canadian licensing rights to the three commercial products marketed by ALIGN Xclair Cream, Numoisyn Liquid, and Numoisyn Lozenges.
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYCLACEL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?