- The report contains detailed information about CSL Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSL Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSL Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSL Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSL Ltd. business.
About CSL Ltd.
CSL Limited is a public company which is a parent company of the CSL Group. CSL business activities are carried out through its Human Health, JRH Biosciences, Animal Health and ZLB Plasma Services operations. CSL limited develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products of biological origin. The companys business is health care: Life-saving products derived from human plasma; Pharmaceuticals and diagnostics essential to health; Cell culture reagents for the pharmaceutical industry; and Veterinary vaccines and diagnostics to protect livestock and companion animals. The companys Human Health business includes the operations of ZLB Bioplasma, CSL Bioplasma, CSL Pharmaceutical, and its global new product development activities.
JRH Biosciences Pty, Ltd, based in Melbourne, is a subsidiary of CSL Limited that processes Australian animal serum used to produce cell culture media.
CSL (New Zealand) Limited, based in Auckland, is a subsidiary of CSL Limited and is the New Zealand marketing arm for Australian Bioplasma, Pharmaceutical and Animal Health business operations. CSL (New Zealand) Limited also manufactures veterinary viral vaccines at a plant in Upper Hutt, near Wellington.
Iscotec AB, a Swedish company, is a subsidiary of CSL Limited that has technology to enhance the immune response to vaccines.
Cervax Pty, Ltd is a subsidiary of CSL Limited and is a company formed to undertake a specific research and development project. Cervax is 74% owned by CSL.
CSL International Pty, Ltd is a subsidiary of CSL Limited and the holding company for the international operations of the CSL Group.
CSL Denmark ApS is a subsidiary of CSL International Pty Ltd and the holding company for the European subsidiaries of the Group.
CSL US, Inc. is a subsidiary of CSL International Pty Ltd and the holding company for the US operations of the CSL Group.
CSL Finance Pty, Ltd is a subsidiary of CSL International Pty Ltd through which the CSL Group raises debt funding.
JRH Biosciences, Inc. is a subsidiary of CSL US, Inc. Based in Kansas in the US, it is one of the manufacturers of specialised cell culture media in the world. JRH Biosciences, Inc. has manufacturing sites in Kansas and Pennsylvania.
Biocor Animal Health Inc. is a subsidiary of CSL US, Inc. Based in the US at Omaha in Nebraska, Biocor manufactures and markets veterinary vaccines and is operationally part of CSL's Animal Health Group.
ZLB Bioplasma, Inc., a Los Angeles based subsidiary of CSL US, Inc., is operationally part of ZLB Bioplasma AG. In the US, ZLB Bioplasma, Inc. markets and distributes plasma-derived products and operates ZLB Plasma Services, a Florida based plasma collection business.
ZLB Bioplasma AG., based in Bern, Switzerland, is a subsidiary of CSL Denmark ApS. ZLB Bioplasma AG manufactures plasmaderived products and has major markets in the US and Europe.
ZLB Bioplasma Belgium sprl, a subsidiary of CSL Denmark ApS, is a sales and marketing company for plasma products manufactured by ZLB Bioplasma AG.
ZLB Bioplasma Italy srl, a subsidiary of CSL Denmark ApS, is a sales and marketing company for plasma products manufactured by ZLB Bioplasma AG.
CSL UK Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of CSL Denmark ApS, is the holding company for the United Kingdom operations of the CSL Group.
JRH Biosciences Limited, based in Andover in the United Kingdom, is a subsidiary of CSL UK Holdings Limited and is the European sales and marketing arm of JRH Biosciences Inc.
ZLB Bioplasma UK Limited, a subsidiary of CSL UK Holdings Limited, is a sales and marketing company for plasma products manufactured by ZLB Bioplasma AG.
ZLB GmbH, a German subsidiary of ZLB Bioplasma AG, is a sales and marketing company for plasma products manufactured by ZLB Bioplasma AG.
ZLB Bioplasma AG, based at Bern in Switzerland, is one of the manufacturers of plasma products in the world with major markets in the USA and Europe. Major plasma products marketed by zlb bioplasma are Carimune NF, Carimune, Redimune, Sandoglobulin, Panglobulin, Rhophylac and Albumin.
CSL Bioplasma is one of the manufacturers of plasma products in the Southern Hemispher
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSL Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSL Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSL Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSL Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSL Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CSL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSL Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSL Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSL Ltd. Major Shareholders
CSL Ltd. History
CSL Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSL Ltd. Offices and Representations
CSL Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSL Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSL Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
CSL Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
CSL Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSL Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSL Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSL Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
CSL Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
CSL Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSL Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSL Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?