- The report contains detailed information about Cryo-Cell International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cryo-Cell International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cryo-Cell International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cryo-Cell International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cryo-Cell International, Inc. business.
About Cryo-Cell International, Inc.
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. engages in cellular processing and cryogenic storage, with a focus on the collection and preservation of umbilical cord (U-Cord) blood stem cells for family use. The company's research and development activities also focuses on developing technologies related to stem cells other than umbilical cord blood stem cells, such as fetal and maternal stem cells harvested from the placenta.
Cord Blood Stem Cell Storage Services
The companys laboratory processing facility processes cord blood stem cells and other cellular tissues. In addition, the cellular products cryogenic storage area has been designed as a bunker, with provisions for security, building fortification for environmental element protection and back-up systems for operational redundancies. The company, in combination with its global affiliates, stores approximately 200,000 cord blood specimens worldwide for the benefit of newborn babies and possibly other members of their families. The company markets its cord blood stem cell preservation services directly to expectant parents and by distributing information through obstetricians, pediatricians, Lamaze instructors and other childbirth educators, certified nurse-midwives, and other related healthcare professionals.
Celle Menstrual Stem Cell Technology
The company offers a commercial service allowing women to store their own menstrual stem cells. The service, called Celle, enables women to collect menstrual flow containing stem cells, which can be cryogenically preserved in a manner similar to stem cells from umbilical cord blood and may one day serve as a potential source for promising regenerative therapies to treat heart disease, diabetes, neurological disorders like spinal cord injury, Parkinsons and Alzheimers diseases, in addition to cosmeceutical applications, such as anti-aging therapies. The Celle service is based on the companys intellectual property portfolio, for which patent applications are pending, related to the procurement, processing, isolation, cryo-preservation, and composition of matter of these menstrual stem cells.
The company owns an approximate 35% interest in Saneron CCEL Therapeutics, Inc. (Saneron). Saneron is the owner and/or licensee of technology developed by and/or in collaboration with the University of South Florida (USF) and the University of Minnesota (UMN). The technology covers various patents, patent Applications and trade secrets for the therapeutic use of umbilical cord blood stem cells (U-CORD-CELL) and Sertoli cells (SERT-CELL).
The company has entered into an agreement with Cryo-Cell de Mexico for the license to market its U-Cord program. The license allows Cryo-Cell de Mexico to directly market and sub-license the U-Cord program throughout Mexico, Central America, and Ecuador.
The company has entered into a definitive license and royalty agreement with Asia Cryo-Cell Private Limited (ACCPL) to establish and market its U-Cord program in India. The amendments expand the licensed territory to include Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
The company has entered into an agreement with Cryo-Cell de Venezuela for storage services and the license to market its U-Cord program. The license allows Cryo-Cell de Venezuela to directly market the U-Cord program throughout Venezuela, Peru, Chile, and Colombia; and to collect and ship the specimens to the companys facility in Oldsmar, Florida.
In 2009, the company entered into a license agreement with S-Evans Biosciences, Inc. (SEB) to establish and market its Celle preservation program in mainland China. The agreement also allows SEB to conduct research studies using Cryo-Cells proprietary Celle menstrual stem technology to identify future potential therapeutic applications.
The company entered into a license agreement with Innovative Medical Solutions SRL (IMS) to establish and market the companys U-Cord business in Germany with the option to expand the licensed territory to include Italy, Spain, and France.
In January 2010, the company entered into a storage services and license agreement with Innovagen, S.A. (Innovagen) for storage services and the license to market the companys U-Cord program. The license allows Innovagen to directly market the U-Cord program throughout Nicaragua and to collect and ship the specimens to the companys facility in Oldsmar, Florida.
In January 2010, the company also entered into a storage services and license agreement with Cryo-Cell Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited (Pakistan), for storage services and the license to market the companys U-Cord program. The license allows Pakistan to directly market the U-Cord program throughout Pakistan and to collect and ship the specimens to the Companys facility in Oldsmar, Florida.
On August 17, 2010, Cryo-Cell International, Inc. announced a research and development collaboration agreement with Monash University in Australia. The partnership would allow scientists from the University's Centre of Inflammatory Diseases to conduct pre-clinical studies using Cryo-Cell's proprietary C'elle menstrual stem cell technology (MenScs) to identify potential therapies to treat autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis.
The company's competitors include Cord Blood Registry, Inc.; ViaCord, a division of ViaCell, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of PerkinElmer; and LifeBankUSA, a division of Celgene.
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cryo-Cell International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cryo-Cell International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRYO-CELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. History
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cryo-Cell International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?