- The report contains detailed information about Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of pharmaceuticals for the treatment of psychiatric disorders and neurological diseases. The companys primary focus is to develop small molecule compounds that modulate AMPA-type glutamate receptors, a complex of proteins involved in the communication between nerve cells in the mammalian brain.
AMPA Receptor Modulator Program
AMPAKINE compounds facilitate the activity of the AMPA receptor, which is activated by the neurotransmitter glutamate. The AMPAKINE compounds interact in a highly specific manner with the AMPA receptor, lowering the amount of neurotransmitter required to generate a response, and increasing the magnitude and/or duration of the response to any given amount of glutamate. The company designs, synthesizes, and tests new AMPAKINE molecules.
Low Impact AMPAKINE Platform
CX1739 is a new generation low impact AMPAKINE molecule. In 2009, the company initiated a Phase IIa study with CX1739 in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in 20 subjects with moderate to severe sleep apnea in the United Kingdom.
High Impact AMPAKINE Platform
The companys high impact compounds have been tested in animal behavioral models. In genetic mouse models of Huntingtons disease, the high impact molecule CX929 has demonstrated the potential to restore depressed levels of the growth factor Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF).
The company has a research collaboration and worldwide license agreement with NV Organon (Organon). The agreement would allow Organon to develop and commercialize its proprietary AMPAKINE technology for the treatment of schizophrenia and depression.
Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORTEX PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cortex Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?