- The report contains detailed information about Clinical Data, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clinical Data, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clinical Data, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clinical Data, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clinical Data, Inc. business.
About Clinical Data, Inc.
Clinical Data, Inc. focuses on the development and commercialization of therapeutics with primary focus on the areas of central nervous system and cardiovascular disorders. In addition, the company provides a family of genetic tests for inherited cardiac syndromes.
The companys primary drug candidate, vilazodone, is a dual-acting modulator of serotonin neurotransmission in development for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) with the potential for follow-on indications, including generalized anxiety disorder and other related mood disorders. Vilazodone is a selective and potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor and serotonin receptor 1A (5-HT1A) partial agonist. The company has filed new drug application (NDA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this product. The company holds rights to develop and commercialize vilazodone pursuant to a license agreement it entered into with Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany (Merck).
The companys second late-stage drug candidate is apadenoson, trademarked Stedivaze, a selective adenosine receptor 2A (AR2A) agonist and potential coronary vasodilator in Phase III of clinical development for use in nuclear single photo emission computed topography (SPECT) myocardial perfusion imaging.
Other Therapeutics in Development
ATL313: ATL313 is a selective AR2A agonist in preclinical development as a topical treatment for glaucoma that has shown significant effects on lowering intra-ocular pressure in both small and large animal models. In May 2010, Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Santen) has exercised its option to further develop ATL313 for the treatment of glaucoma. ATL313 is also the subject of a license agreement with CombinatoRx, Inc. (CombinatoRx) for the development of treatments for B-cell cancers, including multiple myeloma. Under this collaboration, CombinatoRx would be responsible for both preclinical and clinical development. ATL313 and other AR2A agonists are also being evaluated by the company in animal models of chronic pain and multiple sclerosis.
ATL844: The company is developing ATL844 for the treatment of asthma and/or diabetes, both of which are growing, multi-billion dollar markets. Acting as an adenosine receptor 2B (AR2B) antagonist, this compound has shown significant pharmacodynamic effects in animal models for both asthma and diabetes. The company is proceeding with a toxicology and chemistry program. ATL844 is also the subject of an option agreement for a license by Novartis AG for the treatment of asthma and diabetes.
ATL1222: ATL1222 is a selective AR2A agonist in development as an anti-inflammatory agent for the treatment of acute inflammatory conditions based on effects demonstrated in animal models. ATL1222 is being evaluated in pharmacodynamic studies.
AVN316: AVN316 is small molecule that potently inhibits the beta-catenin pathway in various model systems. This compound and program is under consideration for further development and potential partnering.
The company also provides the FAMILION family of genetic tests for inherited cardiac syndromes, including cardiac channelopathies and cardiomyopathies. The FAMILION family of tests identifies mutations in genes associated with inherited cardiac syndromes including cardiac channelopathies, such as long-QT syndrome (LQTS), brugada syndrome (BrS), catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT), and short QT syndrome (SQTS), and in genes associated with cardiomyopathies, including hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC), dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), and conduction disease associated with DC (CD-DCM).
In September 2009, the company purchased the assets of Epix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Epix) related to the PRX-08066 drug program, which is a selective 5-HT2B antagonist in Phase II development for pulmonary hypertension.
In 2009, the company sold the operations of Cogenics, Inc., Epidauros Biotechnologie AG and Cogenics Genome Express S.A.
Clinical Data, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLINICAL DATA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLINICAL DATA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLINICAL DATA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLINICAL DATA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLINICAL DATA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clinical Data, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clinical Data, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clinical Data, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clinical Data, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clinical Data, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLINICAL DATA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLINICAL DATA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLINICAL DATA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLINICAL DATA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLINICAL DATA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLINICAL DATA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clinical Data, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clinical Data, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clinical Data, Inc. Major Shareholders
Clinical Data, Inc. History
Clinical Data, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clinical Data, Inc. Offices and Representations
Clinical Data, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clinical Data, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clinical Data, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clinical Data, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Clinical Data, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clinical Data, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clinical Data, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clinical Data, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clinical Data, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clinical Data, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clinical Data, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clinical Data, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?