- The report contains detailed information about China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. business.
About China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc.
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical, nutritional supplement, and cosmetic products. The companys products are derived from the medicinal herb Panax notoginseng, also known as Sanqi, Sanchi, or Tienchi.
The companys focuses primarily on the development of products to serve three markets: cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, peptic ulcer disease, and health products.
The companys pharmaceutical product, Xuesaitong Soft Capsule, is marketed under the Lixuwang brand name and other products are marketed under the Shenhuo brand name.
Xuesaitong Soft Capsules: Designed to invigorate the circulation of blood and improve microcirculation. Used for the treatment of symptoms of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, such as angina pectoris, strangulation, squeezing and crushing of chest, acute and chronic peripheral vascular-metabolic disorders, brain occlusion, occlusion of retina central vein, acute and chronic cerebral vascular-metabolic disorders caused by arteriosclerosis.
Qiye Shenan Tablets: Designed to help relieve headache, insomnia, and palpitation. Designed to invigorate the circulation of blood, and improve microcirculation and liver functionality.
Banlangen Tablets: Designed for the treatment of parotitis, pharyngitis, mastitis, swollen, and sore throat due to cold and influenza.
Bergenini Tablets: Designed to help relieve cough and phlegm due to bronchial ailments.
Huangtengsu Tablets (film tablets): Designed to treat the symptoms of dysentery, enteritis, respiratory tract infections, uncomplicated urethral, surgery infections, and conjunctivitis.
Danshen Tablets: Designed to regulate blood circulation and treat the symptoms of blood stasis. Designed to treat the symptoms of coronary arteriosclerosis, angina pectoris, and hyperlipemia.
Triperygium hypoglaucum Hutch Tablet: An immunosuppressant designed to treat the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Huangtengsu Soft Capsules: Designed to treat symptoms of dysentery, enteritis, respiratory tract infections, surgery infections, and conjunctivitis.
Tian Xin Soft Capsules (formerly known as Li Xu Wang Shu Tong Soft Capsules): Designed to reduce blood viscosity and improve blood circulation.
Radix Polygoni Multiflori Capsules: Designed to treat effects of weakness of the kidney and liver, fatigue, and dizziness due to blood deficiencies.
The company has the following additional drugs that are in Phase II clinical trials for prescription use:
Wei Dingkang Soft Capsules are a type of traditional Chinese medicine designed to treat peptic ulcer disease by inhibiting bacterial growth, relieving stomach muscle spasms, and reducing inflammation of the intestinal lining.
Dencichine Hemostat is designed to be a non-toxic product that addresses a range of anti-hemorrhagic applications, such as stopping bleeding without causing clotting. Dencichine Hemostat is a drug requiring testing by the national SFDA, including neurotoxicity testing, which may take a significant amount of time.
Other drugs that the company has in the clinical testing application process are Levofloxacin Hydrochloride Soft Capsules, which are designed for antibiotic applications, and Brufen Soft Capsules, which are intended to treat fever and headache caused by influenza, colds and acute pharyngitis. Levofloxacin Hydrochloride Soft Capsules has received SFDA approval for clinical testing, which has completed the bioequivalence trial and has obtained the Notification of acceptance of Re-trial.
Health and Food Products
The company offers various over the counter supplements, as well as vitamin capsules and pills.
Banlangen Grains: Health product designed to treat swollen and sore throat due to cold and influenza.
Gegenqinlian Tablets: Health product designed to reduce stomach discomfort and treat diarrhea.
Huangtensu Soft Capsules: Designed to treat symptoms of dysentery, enteritis, respiratory tract infections, surgery infections, and conjunctivitis.
Luotongding Tablets: Health product designed to reduce visceral pain,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA SHENGHUO PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. History
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Shenghuo Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?