- The report contains detailed information about China Pharma Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Pharma Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Pharma Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Pharma Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Pharma Holdings, Inc. business.
About China Pharma Holdings, Inc.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Hainan Helpson Medical & Biotechnology Co., Ltd., engages in manufacture and marketing of generic and branded pharmaceutical products primarily to hospitals and private retailers located in the People's Republic of China.
Principal Products and Services
The company manufactures, markets, and sells pharmaceuticals and nutritional supplements. It manufactures and markets products in three major categories, biochemical products, health products, and cosmetics.
Central Nervous System (CNS) & Cerebral-Cardiovascular Diseases
Bumetanide for Injection: This is a diuretics drug used for the treatment of various edema diseases (including those associated with heart failure, hepatic cirrhosis, nephropathy, and pulmonary edema), hypertension, and for the treatment and prevention of acute renal failure, hyperkalemia, hypercalcemia, and for the rescue of acute drug poisoning.
Gastrodin Injection: This is used in case of the following symptoms: tiredness, loss of concentration, poor sleep, (the declined spirit syndrome), and for traumatic syndromes of the brain; vertigo; neuralgia; and headaches.
Cerebroprotein Hydroloysate Injection: This is indicated for the treatment of memory decline and attention deficit disorder (ADD) caused by the sequela of craniocerebral trauma and cerebrovascular diseases.
Buflomedil Hydrochloride: This is used for the treatment of peripheral blood vessel diseases, including intermission claudication, Renaud syndrome, and blood vessel convulsion.
Propylgallate for Injection: This is used for preventing and treating cerebral thrombosis, coronary heart disease, and complication after the surgery-thrombus deep phlebitis.
Ozagrel Sodium for Injection: This is used to treat acute thrombus brain infarction and brain sport obstacle infarction.
Alginic Sodium Diester Injection: This is used in ischemic heart disease, cerebrovascular diseases (cerebral thrombosis, cerebral embolism, and coronary heart disease) and high lipoprotein blood disease.
Anti-infection and Respiratory
Cefaclor Dispersible Tablets: This is a cephalosporin antibiotic drug used for the treatment of tympanitis, lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infections (UTI), and skin/skin tissue infection.
Roxithromycin Dispersible Tablet: This is a macrolide antibiotic used for the treatment of pharyngitis and tonsillitis caused by Streptococcus pyogenes; sinusitis, tympanitis, acute and chronic bronchitis caused by acute bacteria, Mycoplasma pneumonia and Chlamydia pneumoniae; urethritis and cervical infection caused by Chlamydia trachomatis (CT); and skin soft tissue infection caused by sensitive bacteria.
Clarithromycin Granules and Capsules: This is a macrolide antibiotic drug for the treatment of nasopharynx infection, lower respiratory tract infection, skin tissue infection, acute tympanitis, and mycoplasma pneumonia caused by clarithromycin susceptible organisms; urethritis and cervical infection caused by chlamydia trachomatis (CT); and the treatment of legionella infection, mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) infection and helicobacter pylori infection.
Naproxen Sodium and Pseudophedrine Hydrochloride Sustained Release Tablets: These tablets are used to temporarily relieve cold, sinus and flu symptoms, blocked nose caused by anaphylaxis rhinitis, runny nose, fever, sore throat, symptoms of myalgia in the limbs, and pain around the joints.
Cefalexin Capsules: These are suitable for acute tonsillitis caused by sensitive fungi, airway infections, such as pharyngitis, otitis media, nasal sinusitis, bronchitis; pneumonia, respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infections, and skin soft tissue infections etc.
Anhydroandrographolide: This is used for clearing away heat and detoxify, as an antibacterial and to diminish inflammation; used in upper respiratory infection, bacillary diarrhea.
Hepatocyte Growth-promoting Factor for Injection: This is used to treat serious viral hepatitis symptoms caused by various viral hepatitis types (acute, subnormal temperature, chronic serious disease early or middle period of hepatitis)
Tiopronin is prescribed for the treatment of acute and chronic Hepatitis B (HB), and for the relief of drug-induced liver injury. Omeprazole is utilized to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and is used in other conditions caused by excess acidic formulations in the stomach, including gastric ulcers, recurrent duodenal ulcers and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
Granisetron Hydrochloride Injection: This is indicated to reduce the symptom of nausea and vomiting caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy during the treatment of malignant tumors.
Vitamin B6 for Injection: This is a vitamin supplement.
Thymopolypetides Injection: This is used for treating various primary or recurring T cell defective diseases, autoimmune diseases, to assist in the treatment of diseases and tumors of various cells with reduced immunological function.
Recombined Human Fibroblast Growth Factor (rhaFGF), which is used as a raw material for cosmetics and has the function of wound repairing, including damages caused by ultraviolate ray, acne, analeptic organized by the skin, or citric acid.
The company's major suppliers include Anhui Fuyang Xinte Pharmaceutical Company; Hainan Xinxin Biotechnology Co., Ltd.; and Chongqing Yidong Pharmaceutical Company.
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Pharma Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Pharma Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. History
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?