- The report contains detailed information about China Biopharma, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Biopharma, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Biopharma, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Biopharma, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Biopharma, Inc. business.
About China Biopharma, Inc.
China Biopharma, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and marketing of human vaccines and other pharmaceutical products in the People's Republic of China.
Products and Services
The companys products primarily consist of vaccines for preventing and treating various diseases and illnesses in humans and other pharmaceutical products.
The company, through its subsidiary, Hainan CITIC Bio-Pharmaceutical Development Co., Ltd. (HCBD), utilizes its distribution platforms and logistics to distribute other medical products and to provide logistic services for other bio-pharmaceutical companies. It has an agreement to distribute Serrapeptase tablets manufactured by Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. (Takeda), a pharmaceutical company in Japan.
The company has two operational segments. One segment, consisting of China BioPharma Limited (CBL) and its subsidiaries provides bio-pharmaceutical products. The other segment, which consists of China Quantum Communication Limited (CQCL) and its subsidiary, engages in the business of providing telecommunications services and developing related technology.
China Biopharma Limited: CBL manages the operations of all the companys bio-pharmaceutical business in China.
Zhejiang Tianyuan Biotech Co., Ltd.: Zhejiang Tianyuan Biotech Co., Ltd (ZTBC) is a Sino-U.S. joint venture between CBL and Zhejiang Tianyuan. The company owns 65% of ZTBC and Zhejiang Tianyuan owns 35%.
Hainan CITIC Bio-pharmaceutical Development Co., Ltd.: ZTBC is the owner of 70% of the equity interest in Hainan CITIC Bio-pharmaceutical Development Co., Ltd (HCBD). HCBD is a nationwide bio-pharmaceutical distributor in China.
China Quantum Communication Limited: China Quantum Communication Limited is a Cayman Islands company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company. CQCL holds all of the companys telecommunications business interests and owns all the intellectual property of mobile VoIP technology.
Guang Tong Wang Luo Ke Ji (China) Co., Ltd.: Guang Tong Wang Luo Ke Ji (China) Co., Ltd. (also known as Quantum Communication (China) Co., Ltd (QCCN)) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CQCL.
The companys supplier includes Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The company distributes its products directly or indirectly to local hospitals, clinics, pension fund health programs, and CDCs in China. In 2008, the companys major customer was Beijing Ke Yuan Xin Hai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The company competes with drug companies, such as Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Pasteur, and Novartis.
China Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Biopharma, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Biopharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Biopharma, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Biopharma, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Biopharma, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA BIOPHARMA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Biopharma, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Biopharma, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Biopharma, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Biopharma, Inc. History
China Biopharma, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Biopharma, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Biopharma, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Biopharma, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Biopharma, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Biopharma, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
China Biopharma, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Biopharma, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Biopharma, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Biopharma, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Biopharma, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Biopharma, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Biopharma, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Biopharma, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?