- The report contains detailed information about Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. business.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. operates as an integrated biopharmaceutical company that generates a pipeline of candidates to treat cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. The companys immunotherapy platform includes a complementary portfolio of monoclonal antibodies, antibody-targeted vaccines, antibody-drug conjugates, and immunomodulators to create disease-specific drug candidates.
Clinical Development Programs
The companys primary clinical development program, CDX-110, is a peptide-based immunotherapy that targets the tumor specific molecule called EGFRvIII, a functional variant of the naturally expressed epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), a protein which has been well validated as a target for cancer therapy.
In 2008, the company and Pfizer Inc. (Pfizer) entered into a License and Development Agreement (the Pfizer Agreement) under which Pfizer was granted a worldwide license to CDX-110. The Pfizer Agreement also gives Pfizer rights to the use of EGFRvIII vaccines in other potential indications.
The company initiated a Phase 2b/3 randomized study (ACT III) of CDX-110 combined with standard of care, temozolomide, versus standard of care alone in patients with GBM in approximately 30 sites throughout the United States.
CDX-011 is an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) that consists of a fully-human monoclonal antibody, CR011, linked to a potent cell-killing drug, monomethyl-auristatin E (MMAE). The CR011 antibody specifically targets glycoprotein NMB or (GPNMB) that is expressed in various human cancers, including breast cancer and melanoma. The ADC technology, comprised of MMAE and a stable linker system for attaching it to CR011, was licensed from Seattle Genetics, Inc.
The companys APC Targeting Technology product candidate, CDX-1307, is in development for the treatment of epithelial tumors, such as colorectal, pancreatic, bladder, ovarian and breast cancers. CDX-1307 targets the beta chain of human chorionic gonadotropin, known as hCG-Beta, which is an antigen often found in epithelial tumors.
CDX-1401 is a fusion protein consisting of a fully human monoclonal antibody with specificity for the dendritic cell receptor, DEC-205, linked to the NY-ESO-1 tumor antigen.
In 2009, the company initiated enrollment in a dose-escalating Phase 1/2 clinical trial aimed at determining the optimal dose for development based on the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of the CDX-1401 vaccine.
CDX-1135 is a molecule that inhibits a part of the immune system called the complement system.
Preclinical Development Programs
CDX-301 is a FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 ligand (Flt3L) that the company licensed from Amgen in 2009. CDX-301 is a growth factor for stem cells and immune cells called dendritic cells.
The company has a license agreement with the University of Southampton, UK, to develop human antibodies to CD27, a potentially major target for immunotherapy of various cancers.
CDX-014 is a fully-human monoclonal ADC that targets TIM-1, an immunomudulatory protein that appears to down regulate immune response to tumors. The antibody, CDX-014, is linked to a potent chemotherapeutic, monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE), using Seattle Genetics' proprietary technology.
The company is developing therapeutic human antibodies to a signaling molecule known as CD89 or Fca receptor type I (FcaRI).
Partnerships and Agreements
The company has partnership with GlaxoSmithKline plc (Glaxo), TopoTarget A/S, and Paul Royalty Fund II, L.P. (PRF).
Rockefeller University (Rockefeller): The company provides research and development support to Rockefeller on the development of their vaccine, DCVax-001, which refer to as CDX-2401, targeted at providing protection from infection with HIV, the virus known to cause AIDS.
Vaccine Technologies, Inc. (VTI): The company has a license agreement with VTI under which it granted a worldwide license to VTI to develop and commercialize its CholeraGarde and ETEC vaccine programs.
The company and Duke University Brain Tumor Cancer Center (Duke) entered into a license agree
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. History
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?