- The report contains detailed information about Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a development stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses primarily on the development of drugs to treat gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and diseases, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), neuroendocrine cancer, and acute leukemia. The company operates through two subsidiary companies, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Callisto Research Labs, LLC.
SP-304 to treat GI disorders: The company is developing SP-304, a synthetic hexadecapeptide designed to mimic the actions of the GI hormone uroguanylin, for the treatment of chronic constipation (CC) and irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS-C). SP-304 is an agonist of GC-C. The endogenous agonists of GC-C receptor are uroguanylin and guanylin, which were discovered as natriuretic hormones based on their structural similarity to bacterial enterotoxin, the peptide secreted by pathogenic Escherichia coli (E.coli) bacteria responsible for traveler's diarrhea.
SP-304 is a new member of a class of non-systemic drugs for treatment of CC, IBS-C and other GI disorders and diseases. SP-304 is an analog of uroguanylin, a natural peptide hormone produced in the gut that is a key regulator of intestinal function.
SP-333 to treat ulcerative colitis: SP-333 is in pre-clinical development to treat gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases, such as UC.
The companys majority owned subsidiary, Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., has a worldwide license agreement with AnorMED Inc. (AnorMED) to research, develop, sell and commercially exploit the Atiprimod patent rights.
Atiprimod is a compound known as azaspiranes and was originally developed as a potential treatment for RA based on encouraging data from various animal models of arthritis and autoimmune indications. Atiprimod completed single and multiple dose Phase I clinical trials in patients with RA.
The company has a license agreement with The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center to develop and commercially exploit the L-Annamycin patent rights. L-Annamycin, an anthracycline drug for leukemia therapy, has a therapeutic profile, including activity against drug resistant tumors and significantly reduced cardiotoxicity, or damage to the heart.
Degrasyns: The company has a licensing agreement with the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center whereby it granted the right to manufacture, have manufactured, use, import, offer to sell, and/or sell anti-cancer compounds called Degrasyns.
The company's major supplier is Antibioticos S.p.A.
The companys competitors focusing on GI include major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as Ironwood (Microbia), Sucampo/Takeda and Novartis. Its competitors focusing on hematological oncology include major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as Microbia Inc., Hana Biosciences Inc., SGX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Vion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALLISTO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?