Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. business.
About Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc.
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. engages in the production, manufacturing, and distribution of herbal pharmaceuticals in China.
The companys medicines address rheumatoid arthritis, viral infections, gynecological diseases, cardio vascular issues, and respiratory diseases. It produces 15 varieties of approved traditional Chinese herbal medicines in 7 delivery systems, including tablets, granules, capsules, syrup, concentrated powder, tincture, and medicinal wine. Of these 15 products, 8 are prescription drugs, and 7 are over the counter, or OTC, products. The company also holds the rights to produce 14 other herb-based pharmaceutical formulations.
Lung Nourishing Cream: Lung Nourishing Cream is designed to moisten the lung and relieve coughs and can be used to treat weak lung and chest tightness, poor chronic cough, shortness of spontaneous breath, and chronic bronchitis.
Tongbi Capsules: This product is designed to promote blood circulation and relieve swelling and pain, and can be used to treat cold resistance, liver and kidney deficiency, arthralgia syndrome, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Tongbi Tablets: Tongbi Tablets are designed to regulate and fortify the blood promote blood circulation and relieve swelling pain and can be used to treat alpine resistance, liver and kidney deficiency, including rheumatoid arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Shangtongning Tablets: This product is designed to alleviate pain and can be used to treat bruises.
Zhuangyuan shenhailong Medicinal Wine: This liquid product is designed to promote kidney function and can be used to treat the weakness waist and knee fatigue, insomnia and forgetfulness.
Danqi Tablet: This product is designed to improve blood circulation and can be used to treat blood stasis, cardio-thoracic pain, dizziness and headache, and menstrual pain.
Fukangning Tablet: This product is designed to improve blood circulation and can be used to treat blood stasis, cardio-thoracic pain, dizziness, headache, and menstrual pain.
Bazhen Yimu Cream: This product is designed for menstruation conditioning and can be used to treat dizziness, palpitation, fatigue, weakness, and other menstrual symptoms and can also be used to ease menstrual flow.
Huoxue Shujin Ting: This product is designed to promote blood circulation and relieve blood congestion, and can be used to treat pain in the waist and leg, numbness in the feet and hands and arthritis.
Anti-flu Granules: This product is designed to detoxify the body, and can be used to treat cold caused by exogenous wind-heat with symptoms such as fever, headache, stuffy nose, sneezing, pharyngodynia, generalized weakness, and soreness.
Compound Manshanhong Syrup: This product is designed to relieve cough due to throat irritation and to prevent asthma symptoms.
Sanqi Shang Tablets: This product is designed to promote blood circulation and relieve blood congestion, numbness, pain or bruises in the body due to arthritis, acute or chronic sprain or neuralgia.
Stomach Nourishing Tablets: This product is designed to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and stomach upset caused by chronic superficial gastritis.
Yangxue Anshen Tablets: This product is designed to improve blood circulation and to treat dizziness, palpitation, fatigue, weakness and other menstrual symptoms.
Shujin Huoxue Tablets: This product is designed to promote blood circulation and relieve blood congestion, and can be used to treat symptoms related to back pain, muscle paralysis, muscle spasm and acute or chronic sprain.
The company has five production lines for the manufacturing of medicines in five forms, including tablets, granules, capsules, syrup, and medicinal wine. It has the rights to manufacture Tongbi Capsules and the company shares manufacturing rights with manufacturers for Anti-flu Granules.
The companys principal suppliers include Anhui Dechang Pharmaceutical Tablet Co., Ltd.; Shandong Yantai Medical Materials Purchasing and Supply Station; Zibo Taibao Forgery-proof Product Co., Ltd.; and Zhejiang Yuhuan Kangning Medicine Packaging CO., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BOHAI PHARMACEUTICALS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. History
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bohai Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?