- The report contains detailed information about Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. business.
About Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, manufacture, and commercialization of human and animal health products and technologies worldwide.
The company operates three business units: Human Health, Animal Health, and Food Safety.
The Human Health business unit involves in the identification, development, production, and commercialization of human health products. This unit develops human cancer therapies, with a focus on the research and development of the companys Mycobacterial Cell Wall-DNA Complex [MCC] technology platform for the treatment of bladder cancer, and its oligonucleotides, for the treatment of leukemia and other cancers. The MCC technology product, Urocidin is used for bladder cancer and is in Phase III clinical testing in patients with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
The Animal Health business unit engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of animal health bio-pharmaceutical products. The company has a product portfolio of approximately sixty products, which can be categorized in the following groups: reproduction and embryo transfer products; products based on hyaluronans; immunostimulant products; polyclonal antibodies; vaccine products; and nutraceuticals. These products are marketed directly to veterinarians in Canada, the United States, Australia, and Europe.
The Food Safety business unit is responsible for researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing of veterinary biopharmaceutical products for the safety of food and water supplies. This division engages in the development and commercialization of a cattle vaccine, Econiche, used to reduce the spread of the deadly E. coli O157 organism. This vaccine was developed to reduce the burden of the pathogenic bacterium E. coli O157 in cattle and their manure, thereby reducing contamination of the environment, ground water, and cattle processing plants.
The company, in partnership with the Vaccine and Infectious Diseases Organization (VIDO) at the University of Saskatchewan and Natural Science and Engineering Research Canada, has sponsored two research positions - Natural Science and Engineering Research Canada (NSERC)/Bioniche Industrial Research Chairs - in vaccines to reduce food and water contamination. The research chairs established to undertake research leading to the development of food safety vaccines to fight infectious diseases of animals, including Salmonella enteritidis, and Campylobacter jejuni and Listeria.
In July 2009, the company established a license, development, and supply agreement with Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Endo) to undertake the commercialization of Urocidin. Endo is a pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development, sale, and marketing of branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals used to treat and manage pain, overactive bladder, and prostate cancer.
Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc. was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIONICHE LIFE SCIENCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Major Shareholders
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. History
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Offices and Representations
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?