- The report contains detailed information about Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc business.
About Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc., through its subsidiary, Ever Leader Holdings Limited, engages in the identification, discovery, development, and manufacture of conventional medications and Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) for the treatment of common ailments and diseases, such as common cold, diabetes, and cancer.
The company also develops, manufactures, and commercializes gene therapy products for the treatment of cancer and herbal TCM Oral Liquid for the treatment of anti-respiratory tract infections.
The company distributes its branded medicines, through agents who sell them to hospitals that administer them to patients. It sells generics to medical wholesalers for resale to hospitals. The company sells its Over the Counter (OTC) medicines to wholesalers specializing in selling to retail chain drug stores. Its Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) are typically sold to drug manufacturers under long-term supply contracts. The bulk chemicals are purchased by other Chinese drug companies.
The company has five operating companies:
Yidu Benda: Yidu Benda develops, manufactures, and sells bulk chemicals, which are the raw materials used to make Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs);
Jiangling Benda: Jiangling Benda develops, manufactures and sells APIs, which are one of the two components of capsules, tablets, and fluids that are pharmaceutically active;
Benda Ebei: Benda Ebei develops, manufactures, and sells conventional finished medicines, which are non-patented, branded, proprietary small volume injection solutions (vials) used for various treatments, including hepatitis; and Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCMs), which are herb-based and natural medicines used in TCM therapies (via its newly formed subsidiary Beijing Shusai);
BJ Shusai: BJ Shusai develops, manufactures, and sells herbal TCM oral liquid for the treatment of anti-respiration tract infections;
SiBiono: SiBiono develops, manufactures, and sells gene therapy products.
The company has developed two technology platforms: Viral Vector Gene Delivery System and Non-Viral Vector Gene Delivery System focusing on development of gene therapy product for cancer and cardiovascular diseases. SiBionos flagship product, Gendicine is the commercialized gene therapy for the treatment of cancer.
The companys products include Jixuening injection vial, a haemostatic that stops bleeding; Xujing injection vial, a haemostatic; Nokeqing injection vial, which is used to treat hepatitis; Yidingshu injection vial, which is used to treat lack of Riboflavin; Shusai-A injection vial, an anti-inflammatory analgesic; Suzheng-B injection vial, a vitamin, and complementary medicine used to treat hepatitis; Ribavirin injection vial, an anti-virus, to treat acute upper respiratory tract infection; Gentamycin Sulfate Injection vial, an antibiotic; Vitamin B6 injection vial, a vitamin and complementary medicine used to treat hepatitis; Inosine injection vial, a nutrition and complementary medicine used to treat hepatitis; Vitamin C injection vial, which is used to treat deficiency of vitamin C; Ribavirin API, a ribavirin drug manufacture; Asarin API, an asarin manufacture to treat acute upper respiratory system infection; Levofloxacin Mesylate API, an antibiotic drug manufacture; Ribose, which is used to manufacture antibiotic drug; Triazol carboxylic acid methyl ester (TCA), a ribavirin manufacture, anti-virus; and Gendicine, which is used for the treatment of cancer.
The companys suppliers include Hubei Sihuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Xinxiang Weide Chemical Co. Ltd.; Anlu ZhongYa Plastics Package Factory; and Anlu ZhongAo Printing Factory.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BENDA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Major Shareholders
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc History
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Offices and Representations
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Benda Pharmaceutical, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?