- The report contains detailed information about AXM Pharma Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AXM Pharma Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AXM Pharma Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AXM Pharma Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AXM Pharma Inc. business.
About AXM Pharma Inc.
AXM Pharma, Inc., a pharmaceutical and nutraceutical company, engages in the production, marketing, and distribution of over the counter and prescription pharmaceutical products in The People's Republic of China (China).
The company has licenses to produce, market, and distribute drug products in various dosages and forms, as well as herbal remedies and vitamins; and is manufacturing four drug products for sale in China. The company operates its business in China through its wholly owned subsidiary, AXM Pharma (Shenyang) Inc. (AXM Shenyang).
The company manufactures and distributes various over the counter and prescription pharmaceutical products, targeting the markets of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. The company has distribution and marketing relationships with various firms, including China Nat. Pharma Group (Sinopharm); Jin Ming Shi Pharma; DKSH (Taiwan) Limited; and KerryFlex Suplly Chain Solutions Limited.
AXM Shenyang holds 42 licenses to produce over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutical products in China. The company has undertaken commercial sales of products under four of these licenses under approval from the State Food and Drug Administration of China (SFDA). The companys products are sold through third-party distributors. The companys marketed products include:
ASARONE - Asarone is a tablet form of medication indicated as an anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, asthma reducing, including pediatric asthma, and coughs prevention medicine. Additionally, Asarone has been used to treat slight and severe infantile pneumonia, child pneumonia, adult bacterial pneumonia, and chronic and acute bronchitis, which are symptoms of SARS. Asarone, in the form of an injectable solution, has been identified as one of eight experimental drugs recommended by the Chinese State Traditional Chinese Medicine Administration for combating SARS.
ELEGANCE - Elegance is a menstrual relief pH balanced lotion formulated with eight herbal extracts. The product is positioned as a therapeutic lotion to relieve vaginal itch, vaginal irritation and vaginitis.
LIVECOMF - LiveComf is a compound sulfur cream used to alleviate dermatitis, seborrheica, scabies, acne and eczema.
LIFEGATE - LifeGate is an anti-fatigue capsule categorized as a functional food that is used for increased energy and vitality. The product is sold over-the-counter, addressing both the chronic and acute treatment requirements.
The company for its Asarone Tablets competes with Liuzhou Pharmaceutical Factory, located in Liuzhou City, Guang Xi Autonomous Region. The companys competitors for the distribution of its product Lifushu herbal antiseptic skin cream include Zhejiang Wenzhou Pharmaceutical Factory and Ying Kou Biochemical Pharmaceutical Factory.
The companys major competitor for Cefaxlin Capsules and Norfloxacin Capsules is Yanfeng Pharmaceutical Company.
AXM Pharma, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXM PHARMA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXM PHARMA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXM PHARMA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXM PHARMA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXM PHARMA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AXM Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AXM Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AXM Pharma Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AXM Pharma Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AXM Pharma Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXM PHARMA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXM PHARMA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXM PHARMA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXM PHARMA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXM PHARMA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXM PHARMA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AXM Pharma Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AXM Pharma Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AXM Pharma Inc. Major Shareholders
AXM Pharma Inc. History
AXM Pharma Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AXM Pharma Inc. Offices and Representations
AXM Pharma Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AXM Pharma Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AXM Pharma Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AXM Pharma Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
AXM Pharma Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AXM Pharma Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AXM Pharma Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AXM Pharma Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AXM Pharma Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AXM Pharma Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AXM Pharma Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AXM Pharma Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?