- The report contains detailed information about AutoImmune Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AutoImmune Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AutoImmune Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AutoImmune Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AutoImmune Inc. business.
About AutoImmune Inc.
AutoImmune Inc. operates as a healthcare company. The company owns or has rights to technology that helps in the development of a class of products for the treatment of autoimmune and other cell-mediated inflammatory diseases and conditions.
Products on the market: The company has one product on the market as a dietary supplement. It is being sold by Colloral LLC, its joint venture with Deseret, under the brand names, Colloral, The Collagen Solution and Vital 3. In August 2002, the company entered into a joint venture with Deseret by forming Colloral LLC to manufacture, market, and sell Colloral as a dietary supplement. Colloral LLC markets the product under the Vital 3 brand.
Products in Development: The company has products in development, through licensees and governmental agencies, for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and Type 1 diabetes.
MBP8298 (dirucotide): MBP8298 (dirucotide) is in the process of development by the company for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. It is in phase III trials for secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (conducted by the companys licensee, BioMS Medical Corporation).
Oral Copaxone: Oral Copaxone is in the process of development by the company for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Research is conducted by the companys licensee, with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
AI 401: AI 401 is in the process of development for the treatment of diabetes. It is in phase III trials sponsored by the NIH.
The company has collaboration with Eli Lilly and Company for clinical testing of its product to treat autoimmune-mediated diabetes.
The company has an agreement with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd. relating to the development of an oral formulation of Copaxone.
The company has license agreement with BioMS Medical Corporation relating to its patents pertaining to an injectable therapy for the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
The company has a joint venture with Deseret Laboratories, Inc. to manufacture, market, and sell Colloral, the Collagen Solution and Vital 3 as dietary supplements.
AutoImmune Inc. was founded in 1988. The company was formerly AutoImmune Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to AutoImmune Inc. in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUTOIMMUNE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUTOIMMUNE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUTOIMMUNE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUTOIMMUNE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUTOIMMUNE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AutoImmune Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AutoImmune Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AutoImmune Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AutoImmune Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AutoImmune Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUTOIMMUNE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUTOIMMUNE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUTOIMMUNE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUTOIMMUNE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUTOIMMUNE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUTOIMMUNE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AutoImmune Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AutoImmune Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AutoImmune Inc. Major Shareholders
AutoImmune Inc. History
AutoImmune Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AutoImmune Inc. Offices and Representations
AutoImmune Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AutoImmune Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AutoImmune Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AutoImmune Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
AutoImmune Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AutoImmune Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AutoImmune Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AutoImmune Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AutoImmune Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AutoImmune Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AutoImmune Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AutoImmune Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?