- The report contains detailed information about Auriga Laboratories Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Auriga Laboratories Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Auriga Laboratories Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Auriga Laboratories Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Auriga Laboratories Inc. business.
About Auriga Laboratories Inc.
Auriga Laboratories, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, engages in the commercialization, licensing, and development of prescription pharmaceutical products. The companys products are focused in the respiratory, dermatology CNS and anti-infective therapeutic categories and are marketed to primary care physicians, pediatricians, dermatologists, urologists, psychiatrists, and rheumatologists.
Specialty Pharmaceutical Products
The companys Extendryl product line consists of prescription-only drugs that are indicated for treatment and relief of cough, cold and allergy symptoms. That market includes a variety of tablets, liquids, nasal sprays and syrups that remedy and/or provide relief to cold, allergy and sinus congestion sufferers. The companys Extendryl product line consists of six products: Extendryl SR, Extendryl JR, Extendryl PSE, Extendryl DM, Extendryl Chews, and Extendryl Syrup. The Extendryl product line offers different combinations of antihistamines, expectorants, decongestants, anticholinergics and anti-tussives that are designed to provide relief for several patient types in the acute respiratory disease area. The main branded competitors of Extendryl are Tussionex, Ah-Chew, Dallergy and Rescon.
The companys Aquoral product is an FDA-cleared, patent pending, prescription only, integrated mouth spray device designed to treat xerostomia, or dry mouth syndrome. The company launched the Aquoral product in February 2007. It markets the Aquoral product primarily to psychiatrists, rheumatologists and general practitioners. The companys Aquoral product addresses the common condition known as xerostomia, or dryness of the mouth from salivary gland dysfunction due to aging, disease and drug reaction. The main branded prescription drug competitors of Aquoral are Salagen, Caphosol, Numoisyn and Evoxac.
The companys Levall product line consists of prescription only drugs that are indicated for treatment and relief from coughing, congestion and rhinitis associated with respiratory infections such as the common cold, influenza, bronchitis and sinusitis. The companys Levall product line consists of two products: Levall 12 and Levall Liquid. The companys Levall product line offers different combinations of antihistamines, expectorants, decongestants and anti-tussives that are designed to provide symptomatic relief for various patient types with respiratory infections. The company markets its Levall product line to primary care physicians and pediatricians. The main branded competitors of Levall are Tussionex, Dynex and Entex.
Coraz Lotion (hydrocortisone lotion USP, 2%), is a convenience kit that also contains Puleré, a medicated wash. Coraz Lotion is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, such as seborrheic dermatitis. Puleré medicated wash aids in the control of dandruff, seborrhea and itchy flaking scalp. Coraz Lotion would be promoted to dermatologists and primary care practitioners by the Auriga Laboratories.
Zytopic Cream contains Zytopic Cream (triamcinolone, USP 0.1%), Cleré, a soap free cleanser, and Emolene, a hypoallergenic moisturizer. Zytopic Cream is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, such as atopic dermatitis. Cleré is a hypoallergenic (no perfumes or dyes) cleanser to help manage pruritic conditions. Zytopic Cream would be promoted to dermatologists and primary care practitioners by the Auriga.
The Zinx family of products consists of four prescription products and one over-the-counter product. Zinx is an over-the-counter, or self-medication, homeopathic zinc lozenge based on a patented zinc acetate formulation. The four-gram peppermint flavored Zinx lozenge releases 14.0 mg zinc ions. It is targeted at the cough and cold market category and is indicated for prevention of and relief of the common cold. The target market for its zinc product line is the same as its Extendryl and Levall product lines.
The company, in 2007, launched four kits that combine prescrip
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Auriga Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Auriga Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Auriga Laboratories Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Auriga Laboratories Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Auriga Laboratories Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AURIGA LABORATORIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Major Shareholders
Auriga Laboratories Inc. History
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Offices and Representations
Auriga Laboratories Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Auriga Laboratories Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Auriga Laboratories Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Auriga Laboratories Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Auriga Laboratories Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Auriga Laboratories Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?