- The report contains detailed information about Arrayit Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arrayit Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arrayit Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arrayit Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arrayit Corporation business.
About Arrayit Corporation
Arrayit Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of life science tools and integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation, biological function, and diagnostics.
The company, using its proprietary technologies, provides a line of products and services that serve the sequencing, genotyping, gene expression, and protein analysis markets. It involves in the development and support of microarray tools and components, custom printing and analysis of microarrays for research; and the identification and development of diagnostic microarrays and tools for early detection of treatable disease states.
Product and Services Categories
Patented Printing Technology: The company manufactures microarray printing technology consisting of Professional, 946, Stealth and ChipMaker pins, and printheads. Its patented printing technology allows the manufacture of DNA, protein, antibody, lipid, carbohydrate, and other types of microarrays for research and diagnostic applications, including gene expression, genotyping, and protein profiling.
Instrumentation: The company provides instrumentation, including NanoPrint and SpotBot, which provide for automated microarray printing. NanoPrint allows high-end manufacturing, whereas SpotBot systems are the personal microarrayers in the industry that enable desktop use. Other instruments include SpotLight CCD fluorescence scanners, SpotWare colorimetric scanners, InnoScan laser scanners, TrayMix Hybridization Stations, high speed centrifuges, air jets, and vacuum products. Laboratory tools and bioinformatics computers complete the instrumentation line which are all designed to facilitate the quality and speed of microarray research.
Consumables: The company manufactures and provides the microarray industry with various consumables, including glass substrates and slides, reagents, solutions, kits, and clean room supplies. It Super Microarray Substrates have been adopted by major Life Science companies and are used industry wide. Applications include DNA microarrays, fluorescent microarray purification, sequencing, and others. Arrayit kits utilize proprietary binding membranes and purification chemistries.
Healthcare Platforms: The company's patented Healthcare technology, the Variation Identification Platform (VIP), allows diagnostic tests to be performed by depositing approximately 100,000 biological samples into a single microarray. VIP manufacturing and clean room technology platforms are also sold to customers who license the technology from the company. VIP platforms enable the manufacture of microarrays. These microarrays containing 100,000 individual features allow the simultaneous genotyping of 100,000 different patients in a single test.
The company utilizes approximate 40 international distributors in South America, Europe, Japan, the Middle East, South Africa, China, Singapore, Korea, India, Taiwan, Israel, and other locations worldwide.
The company has signed a definitive agreement with Wayne State University to develop an early stage ovarian cancer test to be marketed and sold under the name OvaDx. The OvaDx test would be marketed and sold upon approval by the companys majority owned subsidiary, Arrayit Diagnostics, Inc.
The company has an ongoing collaboration with the Parkinsons Institute to test known Parkinsons disease (PD) patients blood to identify biomarkers for Parkinsons disease from the human plasma proteome microarray marketed as PlasmaScan.
The company provides tools and services to genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, clinical research organizations, government agencies, and biotechnology companies worldwide.
The company's competitors include Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Affymetrix, Inc.; Illumina, Inc.; and Life Technologies. It also faces competition from diagnostic companies, such as Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson, bioMérieux, Celera Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson, and Roche Diagnostics.
Arrayit Corporation, formerly known as TeleChem International, Inc., was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARRAYIT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARRAYIT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARRAYIT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARRAYIT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARRAYIT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arrayit Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arrayit Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arrayit Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arrayit Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arrayit Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ARRAYIT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARRAYIT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARRAYIT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARRAYIT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARRAYIT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARRAYIT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arrayit Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arrayit Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arrayit Corporation Major Shareholders
Arrayit Corporation History
Arrayit Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arrayit Corporation Offices and Representations
Arrayit Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arrayit Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arrayit Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Arrayit Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Arrayit Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arrayit Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arrayit Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arrayit Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Arrayit Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Arrayit Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arrayit Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arrayit Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?