- The report contains detailed information about Ark Therapeutics Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ark Therapeutics Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ark Therapeutics Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ark Therapeutics Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ark Therapeutics Group plc business.
About Ark Therapeutics Group plc
Ark Therapeutics Group plc engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of products in areas of specialist medicine with primary focus on vascular disease, wound care, and cancer in the United Kingdom and Finland. Its product portfolio comprises Kerraboot, a wound dressing device for leg and foot ulcers; Kerraped, a medical footwear device for the management of diabetic foot ulcer patients; KerraMax, an absorbent dressing material that absorbs and retains wound fluid; Kerraglove, a glove that offers a reduction on pain scores and reduction in maceration; Flaminal, a non-cytotoxic alginate gel for wound healing; and Neuropad, a screening test for autonomic neuropathy and an early detection test for diabetic foot syndrome. The companys product pipeline comprises Cerepro, a gene-based medicine to treat operable glioblastoma; Trinam, a gene-based therapy being developed for the treatment of haemodialysis access graft blocking; and Vitor, a small molecule for the treatment of cachexia, a form of involuntary weight loss that occurs in terminal cancer. Its clinical development stage candidates include EG013 for foetal growth restriction; EG015 for wound healing; NP1 antagonist for the treatment of cancer; EG011 for treating refractory angina patients; and EG016 for peripheral vascular disease. The company was formerly known as Eurogene Limited and changed its name to Ark Therapeutics Group plc in January 2001. Ark Therapeutics Group plc was founded in 1997 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ark Therapeutics Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ark Therapeutics Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ark Therapeutics Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ark Therapeutics Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ark Therapeutics Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARK THERAPEUTICS GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Major Shareholders
Ark Therapeutics Group plc History
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Offices and Representations
Ark Therapeutics Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ark Therapeutics Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Ark Therapeutics Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Ark Therapeutics Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ark Therapeutics Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ark Therapeutics Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?