- The report contains detailed information about Aquamer Medical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aquamer Medical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aquamer Medical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aquamer Medical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aquamer Medical Corp. business.
About Aquamer Medical Corp.
Aquamer Medical Corp., a clinical development stage company, focuses on the development and commercialization of injectable biocompatible products, which consist of a water-based polymer technology utilized as a tissue-bulking agent in the fields of dermatology (AquaDerm), urology/gynecology (AquaGen), and gastroenterology (AquaFlux).
Products in Development
The company is developing the following products designed for use in orthopedic surgery, dermatology, urology, and gastroenterology.
The company intends to exploit its acquisition of the patent rights to the Hydropatella Implant.
When, due to disease or injury, the surfaces of a knee joint become sufficiently disabling and painful (arthritic), these surfaces are commonly replaced using a surgical operation, either in whole or in part by prosthetic implants. The invention relates to an improved patella with improved biocompatible properties, such as high surface lubricity, reduced component-to-component wear, and drug delivery capabilities.
The invention is based on the discovery that structural elements for joint replacement (a patella), can be made of a biocompatible material that absorbs an aqueous solution to form a hydrogel, referred to as hydropatella implant, which provides a durable, wear resistant patella that can be implanted in a surgical procedure to replace the damaged natural patella of a subject or as part of a component system for a total knee replacement.
AquaDerm is targeted at the long-term corrective effects of skin treatment. AquaDerm addresses conditions of tissue atrophy due to aging, facial wrinkles, and depressed scars, as well as soft tissue defects resulting from surgery and inflammatory skin diseases. The companys product would be injected into the affected areas and filled to the appropriate point, making the defect flush with the surrounding tissue, or in the case of lip augmentation plumped to the desired size.
AquaGen has been developed for use as a bulking agent in the minimally invasive treatment of stress urinary incontinence (SUI), the most common form of urinary incontinence. AquaGen is injected into the urethra/bladder junction (urinary sphincter muscle), reinforcing the muscle tissues around the bladder neck, the bulking of the closure mechanism that prevents accidental urine leakage. SUI relates to the accidental or unintentional leakage of urine.
AquaFlux has been designed for use as a bulking agent in the minimally invasive treatment of chronic heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). AquaFlux is utilized as a bulking agent to strengthen and build the sphincter muscle at the base of the esophagus through a procedure, reinforcing and augmenting the closure mechanism that prevents reflux or gastric heartburn. GERD is a condition whereby gastric contents from the stomach rise into the esophagus, known as reflux.
The company was founded in 2000. It was formerly known as Aquamer Inc. and changed its name to Aquamer Medical Corp. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aquamer Medical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aquamer Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aquamer Medical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aquamer Medical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aquamer Medical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AQUAMER MEDICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aquamer Medical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aquamer Medical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aquamer Medical Corp. Major Shareholders
Aquamer Medical Corp. History
Aquamer Medical Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aquamer Medical Corp. Offices and Representations
Aquamer Medical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aquamer Medical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aquamer Medical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Aquamer Medical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Aquamer Medical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aquamer Medical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aquamer Medical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aquamer Medical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Aquamer Medical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Aquamer Medical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aquamer Medical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aquamer Medical Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?