- The report contains detailed information about Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. business.
About Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc., a specialized pharmaceutical company, focuses on the research, development, manufacturing, and distribution of various narcotics and pain management products.
The company has one operating subsidiary, Hebei Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (Hebei Aoxing), which engages in developing narcotics and pain management products. It owns 95% equity in Hebei Aoxing.
The companys product line consists of prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products. Its pharmaceutical products have been approved by the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA). It sells its products primarily to hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and retail in majority of the provinces of China, including rural areas and cities.
Products Narcotics and Pain Management
The company conducts the narcotic drug business with GMP manufacturing capability for drugs in tablet, capsule, injectable, oral solution, and granulated formulations. It has developed a pipeline in narcotics and pain management drugs, including Naloxone, Oxycodone, Tilidine, Codeine Phosphate, Pholcodine, and Buprenorphine.
Naloxone Series: As an opioid antagonist, Naloxone has curative effects for pain, shock, alcoholism, and cerebral infarction, applied in clinical treatment.
Oxycodone Series: Oxycodone is a derivative of the semi-synthetic opioid, alkaloid thebaine. Its pharmacological properties are similar to those of morphine. It is an agonist of the opioid receptor, and is able to relieve acute pain.
Tilidine Tablets: Tilidine hydrochloride is an orally-absorbed synthetic narcotic analgesic in 50mg or 100mg dosage strength for relief of acute, moderate to severe pain, and chronic cancer-related pain. It is mainly used in European countries, including Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, and Switzerland. In 2010, the company completed phase III registration clinical study for Tilidine tablets.
Codeine Phosphate Compound Oral Solution: The company received formal approval from the SFDA for the clinical study of Codeine Phosphate Compound Medicine for cold and flu treatment. The Codeine Phosphate is used and considered effective in cold and flu treatment in western countries. It is developing this medicine in China. In 2009, the company submitted its NDA of the product to the China SFDA.
Buprenorphine/Naloxone: The China SFDA granted the company and its partner, the National Institute of Drug Dependence at Beijing University, a research and development license of Buprenorphine/Naloxone sublingual combo tablet to treat opioid dependence.
Tongjingshule Capsules for Primary Dysmenorrha: In 2009, the company acquired all rights to Tong Jin Shu Le (TJSL), a drug at phase II development stage to treat primary dysmenorrhea (PD), or menstrual pain, in adult women. TJSL is a capsule form of selected herbal medicines at phase III clinical development under the protocol approved by the China SFDA.
In February 2010, the company and QRxPharma Limited, a publicly listed pharmaceutical company based in Australia, signed a strategic alliance to collaborate in the development of MoxDuoIV, an intravenous formulation of QRxPharma's patented morphine and oxycodone Dual-Opioid technology for the acute treatment of moderate to severe pain. Under the terms of the agreement, it would fund the development of MoxDuoIV for the China market in exchange for exclusive marketing rights in China. Under similar terms, it also licensed the rights to the China market for MoxDuoIR, an immediate release capsule presently in pivotal phase 3 studies in the United States under development by QRxPharma Limited.
In April 2010, the company and Johnson Matthey Plc entered into an agreement to establish a joint venture focused on research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for narcotics and neurological drugs for the China market. The joint venture represents an opportunity for both companies to expand their business in the pharmaceutical market in China.
In June 2010, the company and Phoenix PharmaLabs (PPL), Inc entered into a co-development, manufacturing, and license agreement related to a class of poly-receptor active opioid-like drug candidates targeting pain and substance abuse and addiction treatment. The two companies would continue to co-collaborate with the U.S. National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the Chinese National Institute on Drug Dependence at Beijing University (NIDD).
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. History
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?