- The report contains detailed information about Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, focuses on the research, development, and commercialization of proprietary products for the acute treatment of central nervous system, or CNS, conditions.
AZ-004 (Staccato loxapine): The company is in the process of developing AZ-004 for the rapid treatment of agitation in patients with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. In February 2010, the company entered into a collaboration and license agreement, or license agreement, and a manufacture and supply agreement, collectively, the collaboration, with Biovail Laboratories International SRL, or Biovail, for AZ-004 (Staccato loxapine) for the treatment of psychiatric and/or neurological indications and the symptoms associated with these indications, including the initial indication of treating agitation in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder patients. Biovail would be responsible for commercialization for the initial indication and, if it elects, development and commercialization of additional indications for AZ-004 in the U.S. and Canada.
AZ-007 (Staccato zaleplon): The company is in the process of developing AZ-007 for the treatment of insomnia in patients who have difficulty falling asleep, including patients who awake in the middle of the night and have difficulty falling back asleep. AZ-007 has completed Phase 1 testing.
AZ-001 (Staccato prochlorperazine): The company is in the process of developing AZ-001 to treat patients suffering from acute migraine headaches. During 2008, the company conducted an end-of-Phase 2 meeting with the FDA.
AZ-104 (Staccato loxapine, low-dose): The company is in the process of developing AZ-104 to treat patients suffering from acute migraine headaches. AZ-104 is a lower-dose version of AZ-004.
AZ-002 (Staccato alprazolam): AZ-002 has completed a Phase 1 clinical trial in healthy subjects and a Phase 2a proof-of-concept clinical trial in panic disorder patients for the treatment of panic attacks. The company is in the process of assessing AZ-002 for other possible indications and renewed clinical development.
AZ-003 (Staccato fentanyl): The company is in the process of developing AZ-003 for the treatment of patients with acute pain, including patients with cancer pain and postoperative patients with acute pain episodes. The company has completed and announced positive results from a Phase 1 clinical trial of AZ-003 in opioid-naïve healthy subjects.
In August 2009, the company completed the acquisition of Symphony Allegro, Inc.
Autoliv ASP, Inc.: In 2007, the company entered into a manufacturing and supply agreement, or the supply agreement, with Autoliv relating to the commercial supply of chemical heat packages that can be incorporated into the companys single dose Staccato device.
Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2000. The company was formerly known as Alexza Molecular Delivery Corporation and changed its name to Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alexza Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?