- The report contains detailed information about Albany Molecular Research Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Albany Molecular Research Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Albany Molecular Research Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Albany Molecular Research Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Albany Molecular Research Inc. business.
About Albany Molecular Research Inc.
Albany Molecular Research, Inc. offers a fee-for-service contract services platform encompassing drug discovery, development, and manufacturing services. The company also offers a separate, strategic technology division consisting of proprietary technology investments, internal drug discovery, and generic active pharmaceutical ingredient product development.
Drug Discovery Services
Assay Development and Design: The company offers custom assay design and development services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and agrochemical industries who are starting from a target or who are supporting ongoing lead discovery programs. This service can be delivered independently to a client, or integrated with full range of chemistry services. Features of Assay Design and Development services include gathering assay design requirements and objectives from the client, transferring customer developed assays, and developing, optimizing and validating assays for screening.
The companys offering of screening capabilities, coupled with access to a range of sample collections, give customers the tools to identify active compounds during the lead discovery phases of drug discovery. Features of screening programs and collections include availability of high throughput, potency, and selectivity screening services; support of large scale screens of client or AMRIs sample collections; and performance testing.
The company has created a series of small molecule synthetic compound libraries and a complementary collection of natural product extracts from marine, plant and microbial sources designed for screening and hit-to-lead programs. Its libraries include Natural Products Libraries, Target Focused Discovery Libraries, Commercial Sample Library (CSL), Diverse AMRI Sample Library (DASL), and Diverse Fragment Based Library.
The company develops and executes rapid and sensitive bioanalytical methods for extraction and quantitation of drug and metabolites in biological fluids and tissues to support preclinical and clinical studies.
Natural Product Services
The company has ability to deliver on Natural Products discovery programs.
The companys Medicinal Chemistry capability is fully integrated with other drug discovery services, allowing for a one stop shop approach towards outsourcing lead discovery and optimization efforts.
Computer-Aided Drug Discovery (CADD)
CADD services use computational software and techniques to help identify hits or leads against selected therapeutic targets, as well as to support medicinal chemistry optimization programs. CADD methods can increase the odds of identifying compounds with desirable characteristics, speed up the hit-to-lead process and improve the chances of getting a compound over the hurdles of preclinical testing.
In vitro ADMET
The company conducts in vitro ADMET assays to evaluate and improve metabolism, bioavailability, pharmacology and toxicology of compounds. Early stage ADMET testing, integrated with Medicinal Chemistry programs include aqueous solubility under physiological conditions, metabolic and chemical stability, membrane permeability (PAMPA, and Caco-2), and inhibition and induction of major metabolic enzymes (CYP450s).
The companys Chemical Development services include Process Research and Development, Custom Synthesis, Process Safety Assessment, Scale-up Capabilities, High Potency and Controlled Substances, Analytical Services, Preformulation Services and Physical Characterization, Preparative Chromatography, IND support Services, Fermentation Development and Optimization, and Building Blocks Collection and Database.
The company provides chemical synthesis and manufacturing services for customers in accordance with cGMP regulations. Its Albany, New York location has production facilities and quarantine and restricted access storage necessary to manufacture quantities of drug substances under cGMP regulations for conducting clinical trials from Phase I through Phase II, and later stag
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Albany Molecular Research Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Albany Molecular Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Albany Molecular Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Albany Molecular Research Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Albany Molecular Research Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALBANY MOLECULAR RESEARCH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Major Shareholders
Albany Molecular Research Inc. History
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Offices and Representations
Albany Molecular Research Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Albany Molecular Research Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Albany Molecular Research Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Albany Molecular Research Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Albany Molecular Research Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Albany Molecular Research Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?