- The report contains detailed information about AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. business.
About AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, production, and distribution of antibiotics, cardiovascular, and anti cancer drugs. The company offers its products in the form of powder for injection, liquid for intravenous injection, capsule, tablet, and ointment in the Peoples Republic of China.
The companys products include Etimicin Sulfate Injection Powder; Etimicin Sulfate Injection liquid; and Etimicin Sulfate for transfusion.
Etimicin Sulfate is an antibiotic developed in the PRC which is used for the treatment of various inflammations, including respiratory infection, such as acute bronchitis, acute onset of chronic bronchitis, and pulmonary infections; kidney and urinogenital infection, such as acute pyelonephritis or acute onset of chronic cystitis; soft skin tissue infection; and trauma and operations preventive uses.
Products under development
The companys products under development include:
Apoptotic Factor (rh-Apo2l): Rh-Apo2l is in phase II trial as a cancer therapeutic. The company acquired two patents for this product.
Vasostatin Apo2L: This product is a protein that is tested as a cancer drug. It integrates the function of extracted fragment of Vasostatin, an inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth, with the function of rh-Apo2l which induces the apoptosis of cancer cells.
Prodigiosin to Treat Pancreatic Cancer: Prodigiosin, a naturally occurring red pigment, is in pre-clinical trials for the treatment of pancreatic cancer. The company develops a method to utilize the biochemical properties of Prodigiosin to create a non-invasive treatment for pancreatic cancer.
Anti-CD86 Monoclonal Antibody to Treat Immunity Diseases: Certain immunity diseases activate T-cells, causing them to unnecessarily attack healthy tissue. The company develops the Anti-CD86 Monoclonal Antibody to inhibit T-cells from harming healthy tissue. It is under preclinical research.
Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody to Inhibit Tumor Growth: In the case of certain cancers, tumors over-express self-proteins, essentially hiding the tumor from the immune system. The company is in the development stage of an Anti-CTLA-4 Monoclonal Antibody, which relieves the inhibition of T-cells allowing them to identify the over-expressed proteins and in turn naturally attacking cancer cells without harming healthy tissues. It is under preclinical research.
The companys subsidiaries include Earjoy Group Limited; Hangzhou Aida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd; Hangzhou Boda Medical Research and Development Co., Ltd.; Hainan Aike Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; Changzhou Fangyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.; and Shanghai Qiaer Bio-technology Co., Ltd.
The companys suppliers include Changzhou Fangyuan Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Shanhe Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
AIDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Major Shareholders
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. History
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Offices and Representations
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AiDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?