- The report contains detailed information about XL Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for XL Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The XL Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes XL Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of XL Group plc business.
About XL Group plc
XL Group plc, a global insurance and reinsurance company, provides property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies, and other enterprises on a worldwide basis.
The company operates through three segments: Insurance, Reinsurance, and Life Operations.
The Insurance segment provides commercial property, casualty, and specialty insurance products on a global basis. Products generally provide tailored coverages for complex corporate risks and include the following lines of business: property, casualty, professional liability, environmental liability, aviation and satellite, marine and offshore energy, equine, fine art and specie, excess and surplus lines, and other insurance coverages including program business.
Property and casualty products are typically written as global insurance programs for multinational companies and institutions and include umbrella liability, product recall, U.S. workers compensation, property catastrophe and primary master property and liability coverages. Global insurance programs are targeted to worldwide companies in major industry groups, including aerospace, automotive, consumer products, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, high technology, telecommunications, transportation, and basic metals. In North America, the casualty business written includes primary, umbrella and high layer excess business. For the umbrella and excess business written, the companys liability attaches after large deductibles, including self insurance or insurance from other companies. Outside of North America, casualty business is generally written on a primary or excess basis.
Professional liability insurance includes directors and officers liability, errors and omissions liability and employment practices liability coverages. Policies are written on both a primary and excess of loss basis. Directors and officers coverage includes primary and excess directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, company securities and private company directors and officers liability. Products are targeted at different sized companies, with a heavy concentration on small to medium-sized firms when written on a primary basis. Employment practices liability is written primarily for very large corporations on an excess of loss basis and covers those firms for legal liability in regard to the treatment of employees. Errors and omissions coverage is written on a primary and excess basis. Errors and omissions insurance written on a primary basis is targeted to small and medium-sized firms and coverage is provided for various professional exposures, including insurance brokers, consultants, architects and engineers, lawyers, public entities and real estate agents.
Environmental liability products include pollution and remediation legal liability, general and project-specific pollution and professional liability, commercial general property redevelopment and contractors pollution liability. Business is written for both single and multiple years on a primary or excess of loss, claims-made or, less frequently, occurrence basis. Targeted industries include environmental service firms, contractors, healthcare facilities, manufacturing facilities, real estate redevelopment, transportation, and construction. The company also offers commercial general liability and automobile liability insurance to environmental businesses.
Aviation and satellite products include airline hull and liability, airport liability, aviation manufacturers product liability, aviation ground handler liability, large aircraft hull and liability, corporate non-owned aircraft liability, space third party liability and satellite risk, including damage or malfunction during ascent to orbit and continual operation, and aviation war. Aviation liability and physical damage coverage is offered for large aviation risks on a proportional basis, while smaller general aviation risks are offered on a primary basis. Satellite risks are generally written on a proportional basis. The target markets for aviation and satellite products include airlines, avia
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. XL GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. XL GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. XL GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. XL GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. XL GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. XL Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of XL Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of XL Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. XL Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. XL Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. XL GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. XL GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. XL GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. XL GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. XL GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. XL GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
XL Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
XL Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
XL Group plc Major Shareholders
XL Group plc History
XL Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
XL Group plc Offices and Representations
XL Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
XL Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
XL Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
XL Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
XL Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
XL Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
XL Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
XL Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
XL Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
XL Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
XL Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
XL Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?