- The report contains detailed information about Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company business.
About Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company, a holding company, operates in the insurance brokerage industry. The company provides a range of insurance brokerage, reinsurance and risk management consulting services to its worldwide clients. It has activities in the United States, in the United Kingdom and in other countries.
The company provides specialized risk management advisory and other services on a global basis to clients in various industries including the aerospace, marine, construction, and energy industries. In its capacity as an advisor and insurance broker, the company acts as an intermediary between its clients and insurance carriers by advising clients on their risk management requirements, helping clients determine the means of managing risk, and negotiating and placing insurance risk with insurance carriers through its distribution network.
The company assists clients in the assessment of their risks, advise on the ways of transferring suitable risk to the global insurance and reinsurance markets and then execute the transactions at the most appropriate available price, terms and conditions for its clients.
The company also offers clients a range of services to help them to identify and control their risks. These services range from strategic risk consulting (including providing actuarial analyses), to various due diligence services, to the provision of practical on-site risk control services (such as health and safety or property loss control consulting) as well as analytical and advisory services (such as hazard modeling and reinsurance optimization studies). The company assists clients in planning how to manage incidents or crises when they occur. These services include contingency planning, security audits, and product tampering plans.
The company and its associates serve a base of clients located in approximately 190 countries. These clients include major multinational and middle-market companies in various industries, as well as public institutions and individual clients. The company has a network of approximately 400 offices in 100 countries.
The company organizes its business into three segments: North America and International, which together comprise its principal retail operations; and Global.
Global business provides specialist brokerage and consulting services to clients worldwide for the risks arising from specific industrial and commercial activities. In these operations, the company has specialized experience handling various lines of coverage, including complex insurance programs, and acting as an intermediary between retail brokers and insurers. The company provides consulting services on risk management with the objective of assisting clients to reduce the overall cost of risk. The companys Global business serves clients in approximately 190 countries, primarily from offices in the United Kingdom, and in the United States, Continental Europe, and Asia.
The Global business is divided into: Global Specialties; Willis Re; and Faber & Dumas.
Global Specialties has operations in Aerospace, Energy, Marine, Construction, Financial and Executive Risks and several businesses.
Aerospace: The company provides insurance and reinsurance brokerage and risk management services to Aerospace clients, including aircraft manufacturers, air cargo handlers and shippers, airport managers and other general aviation companies. Advisory services provided by aerospace include claims recovery, contract and leasing risk management, safety services and market information. Aerospace also supplies the space industry through providing insurance and risk management services to approximately 40 companies.
Energy: The companys Energy practice provides insurance brokerage services including property damage, offshore construction, liability and control of well and pollution insurance to the energy industry. The Energy practice clients are worldwide. The company provides insurance brokerage for all aspects of the energy industry including exploration and production, refining and marketing, offshore construction, and pipelines.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Industry Position Analysis
6. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WILLIS GROUP HOLDINGS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Major Shareholders
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company History
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Offices and Representations
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Capital Market Snapshot
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company 1-year Stock Charts
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company 5-year Stock Charts
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Willis Group Holdings Public Limited Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?