- The report contains detailed information about Vienna Insurance Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vienna Insurance Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vienna Insurance Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vienna Insurance Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vienna Insurance Group business.
About Vienna Insurance Group
Vienna Insurance Group operates as an insurance company in the central and eastern European region.
The company offers property/casualty, life, and health insurance products and services to individual, corporate, industrial, and commercial customers. Its products include fire, general liability, household, homeowner, transport, glass breakage, motor vehicle liability, accident, legal protection, marine, aviation, pension, and unit-linked and index-linked life insurance, as well as savings and future provision products.
The company offers various forms of personal and corporate old-age provision that make use of life, casualty, and pension insurance. It is also an insurer in both the life and non-life segments. It offers single premium and regular premium life insurance policies. It also offers roadside assistance insurance and other non-life products, such as household and casualty insurance. The company also provides building and commercial risk insurance.
The company also focuses on term life insurance and occupational disability insurance. It provides coverage for the risk of death in the form of endowment insurance, term insurance, or even a simple death benefit.
The companys area of operations extends approximately 23 countries and is divided into the following seven geographical segments: Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, other CEE markets, and other markets, including Germany and Liechtenstein.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vienna Insurance Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vienna Insurance Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vienna Insurance Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vienna Insurance Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vienna Insurance Group Industry Position Analysis
6. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vienna Insurance Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vienna Insurance Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vienna Insurance Group Major Shareholders
Vienna Insurance Group History
Vienna Insurance Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vienna Insurance Group Offices and Representations
Vienna Insurance Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vienna Insurance Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vienna Insurance Group Capital Market Snapshot
Vienna Insurance Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Vienna Insurance Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vienna Insurance Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vienna Insurance Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vienna Insurance Group 1-year Stock Charts
Vienna Insurance Group 5-year Stock Charts
Vienna Insurance Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vienna Insurance Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vienna Insurance Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?