- The report contains detailed information about UTG Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UTG Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UTG Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UTG Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UTG Inc. business.
About UTG Inc.
UTG, Inc., an insurance holding company, sells individual life insurance products and services in the United States. The company engages in the servicing of existing insurance business in force, the solicitation of new individual life insurance, the acquisition of other companies in the insurance business, and the administration processing of life insurance business for other entities.
Universal Guaranty Life Insurance Company (UG) is a wholly owned life insurance subsidiary of the company domiciled in the State of Ohio, which operates in the individual life insurance business. The primary focus of UG has been the servicing of existing insurance business in force. In addition, UG provides insurance administrative services for other non-related entities.
Acap Corporation (ACAP) is an insurance holding company that is 73% owned by UG. Its only significant asset is its investment in AC.
American Capitol Insurance Company (AC) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of ACAP domiciled in the State of Texas, which operates in the individual life insurance business. The primary focus of AC has been the servicing of existing insurance business in force.
Roosevelt Equity Corporation (REC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UTG, which operates as a securities broker dealer. REC was established as an aid to life insurance sales. REC acts as an agent for its customers by placing orders of mutual funds and variable annuity contracts, which are placed in the customers names. The mutual fund shares and variable annuity accumulation units are held by the respective custodians. REC functions at a minimum broker-dealer level.
HPG Acquisitions, LLC (HPG) is a 74% owned subsidiary of UG, which owns for investment purposes, commercial property located in downtown Midland, Texas. The property includes 3 commercial office buildings with approximately 530,000 square feet and adjoining parking with 280 spaces.
Stanford Wilderness Road, LLC (SWR) is a wholly owned subsidiary of UG, which owns for investment purposes commercial real estate located in downtown Stanford, Kentucky.
Cumberland Woodlands, LLC (CW) is a wholly owned subsidiary of UG, which owns for investment purposes, approximately 15,000 acres of land in Kentucky and a 50% partnership interest in an additional 11,000 acres of land in Kentucky.
RLF Lexington Properties LLC (Lexington) is a 51% owned subsidiary of UG, which owns for investment purposes approximately 3,150 acres of land located near Lexington, Kentucky.
Sun Valley is a 67% owned subsidiary of UG, which owns for investment, purposes residential real estate in Phoenix, Arizona.
UGs product portfolio consists of a limited number of life insurance product offerings. The products are individual life insurance products, with design variations from each other to provide choices to the customer. These variations generally center around the length of the premium paying period, length of the coverage period and whether the product accumulates cash value or not.
UG offers a universal life policy referred to as the Legacy product. This product was designed for use with various distribution channels, including the companys own internal agents, bank agent/employees, and through personally producing general agents PPGA. This policy is issued for ages 0 65. The legacy product has a declared interest rate of 4.0%, which is equal to its guaranteed rate. After 5 years the guaranteed rate drops to 3.0%.
Also available are traditional whole life policies. The companys Ten Pay Whole Life insurance product has a level face amount. The level premium is payable for the first ten policy years. This policy is available for issue ages 0-65. This policy would be used in conversion situations, where it is available up to age 75.
The Preferred Whole Life insurance product also has a level face amount and level premium, although the premiums are payable for life on this product. This policy is available for issue ages 0-65. This product has various optional riders available: Accidental Death rider, Childrens Term Insurance rider, Terminal Illness rider and/or Waiver of Pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UTG INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UTG INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UTG INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UTG INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UTG INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UTG Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UTG Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UTG Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UTG Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UTG Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UTG INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UTG INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UTG INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UTG INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UTG INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UTG INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UTG Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UTG Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UTG Inc. Major Shareholders
UTG Inc. History
UTG Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UTG Inc. Offices and Representations
UTG Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UTG Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UTG Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
UTG Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
UTG Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UTG Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UTG Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UTG Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
UTG Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
UTG Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UTG Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UTG Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?