- The report contains detailed information about Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. business.
About Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A.
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA SA, through its subsidiaries, provides various insurance products for the Polish financial sector. It primarily offers mortgage loan insurance. The company provides a wide range of products, including both the insurance of the repayment of debt liabilities, the financed property, and the life of the borrower and the lessee. It offers insurance for mortgage loans, auto loans, cash loans, installment loans, cash cards, bank accounts, leasing, and investments. The companys financial insurance products primarily include mortgage loan and credit insurance during the bridge period, mortgage loans with low down payment insurance, insurance of natural persons against the loss of work, insurance for repayment of mortgage loans, insurance for repayment of cash loans, and bridging insurance for overdrafts. Its property insurance products principally comprise insurance of leased property; insurance of individuals in the event of the loss of purchases paid for by card; insurance of natural persons in the event of requiring assistance and legal services; insurance of apartments and houses, third party liability insurance, and glazing insurance; SAFE POCKET Insurance Package for items lost as a result of theft, burglary, or robbery; and insurance covering loss of cash withdrawn from ATMs. The company also offers casualty insurance products consisting of insurance of the banks cardholders and natural persons in the event of temporary work incapacity; and life insurance products, including insurance of borrowers entering into credit agreements and mortgage loans, insurance of borrowers concluding car loan agreements, and insurance of persons concluding leasing agreements, as well as life insurance for borrowers, sole traders, or natural persons representing corporate borrowers. Further, the company offers investment related insurance and travel insurance products. Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA SA was founded in 1995 and is based in Wroclaw, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOWARZYSTWO UBEZPIECZEN EUROPA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Major Shareholders
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. History
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Offices and Representations
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Towarzystwo Ubezpieczen EUROPA S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?