- The report contains detailed information about Stewart Information Services Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Stewart Information Services Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Stewart Information Services Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Stewart Information Services Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Stewart Information Services Corp. business.
About Stewart Information Services Corp.
Stewart Information Services Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and related information services required for settlement by the real estate and mortgage industries.
The company also provides post-closing lender services, automated county clerk land records, property ownership mapping, geographic information systems, property information reports, flood certificates, document preparation, background checks and expertise in tax-deferred exchanges. Its international division delivers products and services protecting and promoting private land ownership worldwide. Its primary international operations are in Canada, the United Kingdom, Central Europe, Mexico, Central America, and Australia.
The company operates in two segments, Title Insurance-Related Services and Real Estate Information (REI).
Title Insurance Services
Title insurance-related services (title segment) include the functions of searching, examining, closing and insuring the condition of the title to real property.
Examination and Closing: The purpose of a title examination is to ascertain the ownership of the property being transferred, debts that are owed on it and the scope of the title policy coverage. This involves searching for and examining documents, such as deeds, mortgages, wills, divorce decrees, court judgments, liens, paving assessments and tax records.
Customers: The primary sources of title insurance business are attorneys, builders, developers, home buyers and home sellers, lenders and real estate brokers. Titles insured include residential and commercial properties, undeveloped acreage, farms, ranches and water rights.
Real Estate Information
Real Estate Information (REI) segment primarily provides electronic delivery of data, products and services related to real estate. Home Retention Services (HRSI) and Stewart Lender Services (SLS) offer origination and post-closing services to residential mortgage lenders.
Products include basic vesting and legal description, mortgage modification services, conforming loan submissions as well as alternative products. In addition, SLS also provides loan modification services, loan default services, credit reporting services through credit bureaus, appraisal services and automated property valuations, initial loan disclosures and electronic mortgage documents. Furthermore, SLS offers post-closing outsourcing services for lenders.
Other companies within the companys REI segment provide products and services, such as Internal Revenue Code Section 1031 tax-deferred property exchanges; real estate database conversion, construction, maintenance and access; automation for government recording and registration; and pre-employment screening and background investigation services.
Customers: Customers for its REI products and services include mortgage lenders and servicers, mortgage brokers, government entities, commercial and residential real estate agents, land developers, builders, title insurance agencies, and others interested in obtaining property information (including data, images and aerial maps) that assist with the purchase, sale and closing of real estate transactions and mortgage loans. Other customers include accountants, attorneys, investors and others seeking services for their respective clients in need of qualified intermediary (Section 1031) services and employers seeking information about prospective employees
The companys principal competitors are Fidelity National Financial, Inc., which includes Chicago Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Lawyers Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, and The First American Corporation, which includes First American Title Insurance Company.
Stewart Information Services Corporation was founded in 1893.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Stewart Information Services Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Stewart Information Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Stewart Information Services Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Stewart Information Services Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Stewart Information Services Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Stewart Information Services Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Stewart Information Services Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Stewart Information Services Corp. Major Shareholders
Stewart Information Services Corp. History
Stewart Information Services Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Stewart Information Services Corp. Offices and Representations
Stewart Information Services Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Stewart Information Services Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Stewart Information Services Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Stewart Information Services Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Stewart Information Services Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Stewart Information Services Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Stewart Information Services Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Stewart Information Services Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Stewart Information Services Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Stewart Information Services Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Stewart Information Services Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Stewart Information Services Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?