- The report contains detailed information about Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The business.
About Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The
The Seibels Bruce Group, Inc. provides a range of services to the insurance industry, as well as a provider of automobile, flood and other property and casualty insurance products.
The Company conducts business in two primary categories: fee-based property and casualty insurance operations and risk-bearing property and casualty insurance operations. Its fee-based property and casualty insurance operations include the following:
CLAIMS ADJUSTING AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Company's premium concentration in the catastrophe-heavy Southeast led to the creation of its subsidiary, Insurance Network Services, Inc. (INS), to manage the Company's internal claims activity. INS has since grown into a full service claims organization offering an array of capabilities to the insurance industry, including all-lines claim handling, automobile appraisals, catastrophe claim adjusting and glass claim services.
FLOOD ZONE DETERMINATIONS AND FLOOD ZONE MAPPING TRACKING SERVICES
The Company's subsidiary, America's Flood Services, Inc. (AFS) offers flood zone determinations and flood zone mapping services to customers located throughout the United States. These services are provided primarily to real estate lenders to determine whether or not homes are located in flood zones and, therefore, require flood insurance for loan closing. As a complementary product, AFS also offers flood insurance as an agent through servicing carriers of the NFIP.
SCIC reentered the risk-bearing commercial lines market in 1998.Under this program SCIC offered commercial package, business owners and garage liability policies primarily to small businesses in the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky.
In 2002, the Company, through SCIC and Consolidated American Insurance Company (CAIC), issued two workers' compensation insurance master policies to Human Dynamics Corporation (HDC) and included as named insureds Infinet Holdings, Inc. and HDC Financial Services Corporation.
The Seibels Bruce Group, Inc. was founded in 1869.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Industry Position Analysis
6. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEIBELS BRUCE GROUP INC., THE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Major Shareholders
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The History
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Offices and Representations
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Capital Market Snapshot
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The 1-year Stock Charts
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The 5-year Stock Charts
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Seibels Bruce Group Inc., The Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?