- The report contains detailed information about SeaBright Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SeaBright Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SeaBright Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SeaBright Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SeaBright Holdings, Inc. business.
About SeaBright Holdings, Inc.
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty provider of multi-jurisdictional workers compensation insurance and general liability insurance. The company is licensed in 49 states and the District of Columbia to write workers compensation and other lines of insurance.
The company focuses on employers with workers compensation exposures, and provides coverage under multiple state and federal acts, applicable common law or negotiated agreements. It also provides traditional state act coverage in select markets. The company provides general liability insurance on a limited basis and in conjunction with workers compensation insurance it provides for major construction projects written under a controlled insurance program.
The companys workers compensation policies are issued to employers who also pay the premiums. The policies provide payments to covered, injured employees of the policyholder for, among other things, temporary or permanent disability benefits, death benefits, and medical and hospital expenses. Its specialized workers compensation insurance products in maritime, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), and selected state act markets enable it to address the needs of underserved markets.
The company provides workers compensation insurance to the following types of customers: Maritime employers with complex coverage needs over land, shore and navigable waters and its customers in this market are engaged primarily in ship building and repair, pier and marine construction, stevedoring, and offshore oil and gas development and exploration; employers, particularly in the construction industry in California, who are party to collectively bargained workers compensation agreements that provide for settlement of claims out of court in a negotiated process; and employers who are obligated to pay insurance benefits specifically under state workers compensation laws, and it primarily target employers in states, such as the construction market in California, Illinois, and Louisiana, and the states of Texas, Alaska, Florida, and Hawaii.
The company distributes its products primarily through independent brokers. As of December 31, 2009, it had a network of approximately 234 appointed insurance brokers. The company also distributes its products through PointSure Insurance Services, Inc. (PointSure), its licensed in-house wholesale insurance broker and third-party administrator. PointSure is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company. PointSure had approximately 2,702 sub-producer agreements as of December 31, 2009. PointSure is authorized to act as an insurance broker under corporate licenses or licenses held by one of its officers in 50 states and the District of Columbia.
For its maritime product, the companys primary competitors are Chartis Inc; American Longshore Mutual Association Ltd.; and Signal Mutual Indemnity Association Ltd. Additional competitors by region are Alaska National Insurance Company and Liberty Northwest in its Western Region; Louisiana Workers Compensation Company (LWCC) and Texas Mutual in its Gulf Region; Travelers and Zurich in the Southeast; Travelers and Great American in the Midwest; and Liberty Mutual in its Northeastern Region.
For its state act construction product, the companys primary competitors are Chartis Inc, Liberty Mutual, Old Republic, and Zurich in its regions. Additional competitors by region are Amerisure, Alaska National and Travelers in its Western Region; LWCC and Texas Mutual in its Gulf Region; Amerisure, Acuity Group, Companion and Westfield in its Midwestern Region; Hartford and PMA in its Northeastern Region; and Builders Insurance, FCCI, Key Risk, and Summit in its Southeastern Region.
For its ADR product, the companys primary competitors are Chartis Inc., Zurich, and SCIF. In Hawaii, its primary competition is DTRIC, Hawaii Employers Mutual Insurance Company, and Island Insurance Company.
The company was founded in 1986. It was formerly known as SeaBright Insurance Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to SeaBright Holdings, Inc. on May 18, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SeaBright Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SeaBright Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEABRIGHT HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. History
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SeaBright Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?