- The report contains detailed information about RS Group of Companies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RS Group of Companies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RS Group of Companies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RS Group of Companies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RS Group of Companies Inc. business.
About RS Group of Companies Inc.
RS Group of Companies, Inc. operates as a holding company for an integrated group of insurance and finance-related businesses and affinity program managers. The company has developed and is in the process of implementing a strategy to design, structure, and sell a series of pass-through risk, specialty insurance backed and reinsurance platform products throughout North America.
Products and Services
RentShield is the companys residential rental guarantee program. It is marketed to real estate landlords in North America's residential real estate market, with the objective of reducing the financial risk inherent in property management. The RentShield product pays up to $10,000 to the landlord for willful property damage caused to the unit by a tenant and, should a tenant default on a rental payment, pays the outstanding amount within 30 days after the rental due date for up to six months on the remaining term of the lease. The Rentshield damage protection benefit provides coverage for tenant damage and ensures the landlord that its rent would be paid within 30 days while the covered damage caused by a tenant is repaired. This program eliminates the last month's rent, upfront payments and security deposits from the tenant's cost of moving in and speeds the landlord's process of qualifying a tenant for an apartment. The company has entered into an agreement with National Credit Systems, Inc. to collect the landlord's outstanding rent payments. This program also covers any associated legal, eviction or collection fees. This covers the background and credit checks of tenants and other initial administrative services for the landlord. Thereafter, the landlord is charged a percent of its rent roll, which is paid to the company either up front, on an annual basis, or on a monthly basis as a direct withdrawal from the landlord's bank account.
The company is in the process of marketing the RentShield program to the multi-family residential market through tradeshow attendance, direct mail, telemarketing campaigns and advertising placements in select trade publications.
Dashwood, Brewer & Phipps Ltd. (Dashwood)
The company, as of January 7, 2005, completed acquisition of 49% of the issued share capital of Dashwood, a Lloyd's Insurance Broker in London, England.
Canadian Intermediaries Limited (CIL)
The company, as f April 29, 2004, completed acquisition of 100% of CIL. CIL is a wholly-owned subsidiary and a Lloyd's of London coverholder, which is a person authorized by Lloyd's to accept or to issue insurance documents evidencing the acceptance of risks on behalf of Lloyd's underwriting agents. CIL provides the company the ability to specialize in `hard-to-place' liability insurance and credit insurance.
Value Guaranteed Vacations, Inc. (VGV)
The company, as of October 1, 2004, acquired 100% of VGV, a company previously wholly-owned by John Hamilton. VGV provides an affinity program that offers vacation property timeshare owners with the right to sell their timeshare units to VGV after 10 years for an amount equal to the value of the timeshare at the date of purchase. The VGV Club is offered by timeshare developers that have contracted with VGV. VGV has obtained insurance, which may be provided by affiliates of VGV, to indemnify it against these contractual payment obligations. The VGV Club also would offer timeshare owners who become members, other benefits, such as travel-related discounts. This membership program is in the process of being marketed to large timeshare developers and marketers, who would, in turn, offer the program to existing and prospective timeshare owners.
Shield Financial Services, Inc. (Shield)
The company, as of October 15, 2004, entered into a Services Agreement with Initiatives Canada Corporation and Canadian Literacy Initiatives, each a company formed under the laws of Ontario, Canada providing a charitable donation program with benefits for both Canadian-based registered charities and participating Canadian taxpayers. The company is engaged to provide certain administrative services and arranged for Shield, one of its subsidiaries, to secure insurance in support of the donation programs offered by Initiatives Canada and Canadian Literacy Initiatives.
Charter Vacation Club, LLC (Charter)
Charter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of VGV, was in its start-up phase in the year 2005. Its business includes purchasing yachts in the range of 45 to 50 feet and marketing and selling them as timeshares units.
RS Group of Companies, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RS Group of Companies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RS Group of Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RS Group of Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RS Group of Companies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RS Group of Companies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RS GROUP OF COMPANIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RS Group of Companies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RS Group of Companies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RS Group of Companies Inc. Major Shareholders
RS Group of Companies Inc. History
RS Group of Companies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RS Group of Companies Inc. Offices and Representations
RS Group of Companies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RS Group of Companies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RS Group of Companies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RS Group of Companies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
RS Group of Companies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RS Group of Companies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RS Group of Companies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RS Group of Companies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RS Group of Companies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RS Group of Companies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RS Group of Companies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RS Group of Companies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?