- The report contains detailed information about Presidential Life Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Presidential Life Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Presidential Life Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Presidential Life Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Presidential Life Corp. business.
About Presidential Life Corp.
Presidential Life Corporation, an insurance holding company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Presidential Life Insurance Company, engages in the sale of annuity contracts, life insurance, and accident and health insurance. The company is licensed to market its product in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The company focuses on the sale of various single premium and flexible premium annuity products. Each of these products is designed to meet the needs of consumers for supplemental retirement income and estate planning.
Single Premium Annuity: Single Premium Annuity products require a one-time lump sum premium payment.
Single Premium Deferred Annuities (SPDAs): These products provide for a single premium at time of issue, an accumulation period and an annuity payout period at future date.
Single Premium Immediate Products: These products guarantee a stream of payments, which begin with in the first contract year and continue for the life of the annuitant or for a specified period of time. In an immediate annuity, the payment may be guaranteed for a period of time (typically 5 to 20 years).
Other Annuity Products: These products include flexible premium annuities and group terminal funding annuities. Flexible annuity products provide similar benefits to those provided by its SPDA products, but instead permit periodic premium payments in, such amounts as the holder deems appropriate. Group Terminal Funding Annuity products provide benefits similar to single premium immediate annuities. Benefits are provided to employees when a companys pension plan is terminated or when the owner wants to transfer liability for making payments.
Life Insurance Business
Graded Benefit Life policies: These policies are products designed for the upper age (i.e. ages 40-80 in various states), substandard applicant. Depending upon age, these products provide for a limited death benefit.
Simplified Issue Whole Life: The company introduced a Simplified Issue Whole Life policy for customers who would not qualify for standard risk rates, but want immediate coverage as opposed to Graded Benefit Life, which has a modified face amount for two to three years.
Other Life Products: These products in force include universal life, whole life, and term life. Universal life policies, flexible premium and single premium, are interest-sensitive products, which typically provide the insured with non-participating (non-dividend paying) life insurance with a cash value. Whole life policies are products that provide the insured with life insurance with a guaranteed cash value. Term life policies are products that provide insurance protection if the insured dies during the time period specified in the policy.
Accident and Health Business
New York Statutory Disability Benefits: New York Statutory Disability Benefits (DBL) are short-term disability contracts issued to employers of one or more employees in New York State. With few exceptions, employers are required to provide this coverage to their New York employees.
Ancillary Products: The company offers ancillary product lines designed to further protect against risks to which its customer is exposed. The majority of these products, excluding dental, is reinsured and the administration of these products is handled by a third party administrator. The companys ancillary product offerings include the following:
Medical Stop Loss: Medical stop loss coverage is sold to employers (not individual employees) to cover their liabilities as incurred in the administration of self-funded medical plans. The employer does not buy an insured plan from a carrier, but instead opts to pay the benefits for its medical plan itself.
Group dental: The company provides group dental insurance. Dental benefit plans provide funding for necessary or elective dental care. This policy provides dental coverage and is available in New York to employer groups. Coverage is provided through a preferred provider organization (PPO) or out of network arrangement in which this coverage is subject to deductibles, coinsurance, and annual or lifetime maximums.
Individual impaired risk disability: The individual substandard disability product provides disability income insurance. Individually underwritten policy for the substandard risk market, this was designed for individuals that may have been declined for normal disability coverage with another carrier.
Hospital indemnity products: A limited benefit policy that provides a combination of hospital indemnity and limited medical-surgical benefits, available to persons and their dependents. Optional accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) dental or vision benefits are offered.
Accident products: A limited benefit policy not intended to cover all medical expenses. The companys accident emergency room policy provides accident only benefits for accident/dental medical and AD&D with an accident/sickness emergency room benefit.
Group Life: Group term life insurance provided through the workplace provides financial coverage in the event of premature death. AD&D insurance, as well as coverage for spouses, children or domestic partners, are also available.
Presidential Life Corporation was founded in 1965.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Presidential Life Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Presidential Life Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Presidential Life Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Presidential Life Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Presidential Life Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRESIDENTIAL LIFE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Presidential Life Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Presidential Life Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Presidential Life Corp. Major Shareholders
Presidential Life Corp. History
Presidential Life Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Presidential Life Corp. Offices and Representations
Presidential Life Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Presidential Life Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Presidential Life Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Presidential Life Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Presidential Life Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Presidential Life Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Presidential Life Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Presidential Life Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Presidential Life Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Presidential Life Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Presidential Life Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Presidential Life Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?