- The report contains detailed information about Power Financial Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Power Financial Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Power Financial Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Power Financial Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Power Financial Corporation business.
About Power Financial Corporation
Power Financial Corporation operates as a diversified management and holding company that has interests in companies that are active in the financial services sector in Canada, the United States, and Europe. It also has holdings in a diversified industrial group based in Europe.
The company's principal subsidiaries are Great-West Lifeco Inc. (Lifeco) whose major operating subsidiary companies are Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company (GWL&A), London Life Insurance Company (London Life), The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life), The Great-West Life Assurance Company (Great-West Life), and Putnam Investments, LLC (Putnam); and IGM Financial Inc. (IGM) whose major operating subsidiary companies are Investors Group Inc. (Investors Group) and Mackenzie Financial Corporation (Mackenzie).
Great-West Lifeco is a financial services holding company with interests in the life insurance, health insurance, retirement savings, investment management, and reinsurance businesses. The group has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Great-West Life & Annuity, and Putnam Investments.
Great-West Life and its subsidiaries, London Life and Canada Life, offer a portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses, and organizations through a network of Freedom 55 Financial and Great-West Life financial security advisers, and through a multi-channel network of brokers, advisers, and financial institutions. In Canada, Great-West Life, London Life, and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of approximately 12 million people.
Great-West Lifes products include a range of investment, retirement savings, and income plans, as well as life, disability, critical illness, and health insurance for individuals and their families. For large and small businesses and organizations, Great-West Life offers various benefit plan solutions featuring options, such as group life, healthcare, dental care, wellness and group disability, critical illness, and international benefits plans. Great-West Life also offers group retirement and savings plans that are tailored to the needs of businesses and organizations.
London Life offers financial security advice and planning through its approximately 3,100-member Freedom 55 Financial division. Freedom 55 Financial offers London Lifes own brand of savings and investments, retirement income, life insurance, and mortgages. In addition, financial security advisers associated with London Life offer a range of financial products from other financial institutions.
In Canada, Canada Life offers a range of insurance and wealth management products and services, as well as savings and investments, retirement income, life, disability, and critical illness insurance products. Canada Life provides creditor insurance in Canada for mortgages, loans, credit cards, lines of credit, and leases, through financial institutions, automobile dealerships, and other lending institutions.
Canada Life provides insurance and wealth management products and services in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Ireland, and Germany. In Europe, Canada Life provides individuals and their families with a range of insurance and wealth management products: payout annuities, investments and group insurance in the United Kingdom; savings and individual insurance in the Isle of Man; individual insurance and savings, as well as pension products in Ireland; and fund-based pensions and critical illness insurance in Germany. Canada Life provides traditional mortality, financial, and annuity reinsurance solutions to life insurers in the U.S. and in international markets, through its Canada Life Reinsurance division.
The United States
In the United States, Great-West Life & Annuity (GWL&A) provides employer-sponsored retirement savings plans backed by various services. It also provides annuity and life insurance products for individuals, families, and businesses.
GWL&A offers various retirement plans for public, corporate, and non-profit employers, as well as private-label recordkee
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Power Financial Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Power Financial Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Power Financial Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Power Financial Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Power Financial Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. POWER FINANCIAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Power Financial Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Power Financial Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Power Financial Corporation Major Shareholders
Power Financial Corporation History
Power Financial Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Power Financial Corporation Offices and Representations
Power Financial Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Power Financial Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Power Financial Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Power Financial Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Power Financial Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Power Financial Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Power Financial Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Power Financial Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Power Financial Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Power Financial Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Power Financial Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Power Financial Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?