- The report contains detailed information about PartnerRe Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PartnerRe Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PartnerRe Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PartnerRe Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PartnerRe Ltd. business.
About PartnerRe Ltd.
PartnerRe Ltd., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides reinsurance on a worldwide basis. The company reinsures various risks, including property, casualty, motor, agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, multiline and other lines, and life/annuity and health. It also offers alternative risk products that include weather and credit protection to financial, industrial, and service companies.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Partner Reinsurance Company Ltd. (Partner Reinsurance); Partner Reinsurance Europe Limited (PartnerRe Europe); Partner Reinsurance Company of the U.S. (PartnerRe U.S.); PARIS RE SA (Paris Re France); and PARIS RE Switzerland AG (Paris Re Switzerland).
The company provides reinsurance for its clients in approximately 150 countries worldwide. Through its branches and subsidiaries, it provides reinsurance of non-life and life risks of ceding companies (primary insurers, cedants or reinsureds) on either a proportional or non-proportional basis through treaties or facultative reinsurance. The companys offices are located in Beijing, Bermuda, Dublin, Greenwich (Connecticut), Hong Kong, Labuan, Mexico City, Miami, Montreal, New York, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Zug, and Zurich.
The company monitors the performance of its operations primarily in two segments, Non-life and Life. The Non-life segment is further divided into five sub-segments: U.S., Global (Non-U.S.) Property and Casualty (Global (Non-U.S.) P&C), Global (Non-U.S.) Specialty, Catastrophe, and Paris Re.
The U.S. sub-segment includes property, casualty, motor, multiline, agriculture, surety, and other risks generally originating in the United States. The Global (Non-U.S.) P&C sub-segment includes property, casualty, and motor business generally originating outside of the United States. The Global (Non-U.S.) Specialty sub-segment comprises business that is generally considered to be specialized due to the technical underwriting required to analyze risks, and is global in nature. This sub-segment consists of various lines of business, including agriculture, aviation/space, credit/surety, engineering, energy, marine, specialty property, specialty casualty, and other lines. The Catastrophe sub-segment comprises catastrophe line of business. The Paris Re sub-segment includes agriculture, aviation/space, catastrophe, credit/surety, energy, engineering, marine, motor, property, specialty casualty, specialty property, and other lines underwritten by Paris Re. The Life segment includes life, health, and annuity lines of business.
PropertyThe company's property business provides reinsurance coverage to insurers for property damage or business interruption losses resulting from fires, catastrophes and other perils covered in industrial and commercial property and homeowners policies and is written on both a proportional and non-proportional basis, including structured reinsurance of property risks. The companys primary exposure is typically to losses from windstorm and earthquake. It also exposed to losses from sources, such as freezes, riots, floods, industrial explosions, fires, hail, and other loss events. The companys primary exposure under these property coverages is to property damage. Other risks include business interruption and other non-property losses may also be covered under a property reinsurance contract when arising from a covered peril. Its property reinsurance treaties generally exclude certain risks, such as war, nuclear, biological and chemical contamination, radiation, and environmental pollution.
CasualtyThe companys casualty business includes third party liability, employers liability, workers compensation, and personal accident coverages written on both a proportional and non-proportional basis, including structured reinsurance of casualty risks.
MultilineThe companys multiline business provides both property and casualty reinsurance coverages written on both a proportional and non-proportional basis.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARTNERRE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARTNERRE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARTNERRE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARTNERRE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARTNERRE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PartnerRe Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PartnerRe Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PartnerRe Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PartnerRe Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PartnerRe Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARTNERRE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARTNERRE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARTNERRE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARTNERRE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARTNERRE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARTNERRE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PartnerRe Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PartnerRe Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PartnerRe Ltd. Major Shareholders
PartnerRe Ltd. History
PartnerRe Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PartnerRe Ltd. Offices and Representations
PartnerRe Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PartnerRe Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PartnerRe Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
PartnerRe Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
PartnerRe Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PartnerRe Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PartnerRe Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PartnerRe Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
PartnerRe Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
PartnerRe Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PartnerRe Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PartnerRe Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?