- The report contains detailed information about OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. business.
About OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty insurance products and services in the United States. The company offers a range of specialty, commercial, and personal products and services sold primarily through select independent agents and brokers.
The company operates in two segments that include Insurance Operations and Other Operations. The company manages its Insurance Operations segment through a specialty lines underwriting unit and a personal lines underwriting unit. The Insurance Operations segment also includes run-off business, which primarily consists of non-specialty commercial lines business which is being transferred to The Hanover Insurance Group (The Hanover). Certain other activities are included in its Other Operations segment.
Insurance Operations segment
The companys Insurance Operations segment includes specialty lines and personal lines insurance products and services. The Insurance Operations segment also includes run-off business.
The companys specialty lines underwriting unit is a collection of businesses that focus on solving the needs of particular customer groups on a national scale. The company provides distinct products and offer modified coverages and services, managed by seasoned teams of market specialists. The companys specialty lines businesses include:
OneBeacon Professional Insurance (OBPI): OBPI provides professional liability insurance products for a range of industry groups. It offers medical liability insurance for health-care industry segments, including hospitals, physician groups, managed care organizations, long-term care facilities and other non-hospital medical facilities. Additionally, OBPI offers stop loss insurance to certain health-care providers through its provider excess insurance and HMO reinsurance products. Errors and omissions liability insurance coverage also provided to business segments, including design professionals for the construction industry, law firms, in-house counsel, realtors, and media organizations.
Collector Cars and Boats: The company provides property and casualty insurance solutions through a partnership with Hagerty Insurance Agency and Hagerty Classic Marine Insurance Agency (Hagerty). Hagerty's specialty services include collector car and wooden boat insurance, automotive museum insurance, restoration shop insurance, vehicle valuation, financing and roadside assistance, as well as various useful information resources.
International Marine Underwriters (IMU): IMU coverages include physical damage or loss and general liability for cargo and commercial hull, both at primary and excess levels. IMU also offers coverage for marinas, including a package product with comprehensive property and liability coverage, and yachts. Target customers include ferry operators and charter boats (hull), marina operators and boat dealers (package product) and private-pleasure yachts.
Technology: Technology's customer groups include hardware manufacturers, software companies, and telecommunications service providers. The company also specializes further with a product modified for medical technology customers available on a claims-made or occurrence basis and that also provides protection worldwide. Within this class, the company targets medical device manufacturers and operations.
Property and Inland Marine (PIM): The PIM segment provides monoline property and inland marine products. The companys property focus is on the real estate, health care, education, aviation, municipality and manufacturing sectors, while inland marine targets the construction, transportation, and fine arts segments.
A.W.G. Dewar (Dewar): The company provides tuition reimbursement insurance. The tuition refund plan reimburses parents up to 100 percent of tuition, room, and board fees when a student is obliged to leave school due to covered reasons, such as medical or expulsion.
Specialty Accident and Health (A&H): A&H provides accident insurance principally to employer groups, associations, and affinity groups. A&H's products include corporate accident, travel accident and occupat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONEBEACON INSURANCE GROUP, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Major Shareholders
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. History
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Offices and Representations
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?