- The report contains detailed information about Navigators Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Navigators Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Navigators Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Navigators Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Navigators Group Inc. business.
About Navigators Group Inc.
The Navigators Group, Inc., an international insurance company, focuses on the specialty products within the property/casualty insurance market. The companys major product line is ocean marine insurance. It has also developed specialty niches in professional liability insurance, as well as other specialty insurance lines primarily consisting of contractors liability and primary and excess liability coverages.
The company conducts operations through its Insurance Companies and its Lloyds Operations segments.
The Insurance Companies segment consists of Navigators Insurance Company, which includes a United Kingdom Branch (the U.K. Branch), and Navigators Specialty Insurance Company, which underwrites specialty and professional liability insurance on an excess and surplus lines basis. All of the insurance business written by Navigators Specialty Insurance Company is reinsured by Navigators Insurance Company pursuant to a 100% quota share reinsurance agreement.
The Lloyds Operations segment includes Navigators Underwriting Agency Ltd. (NUAL), a Lloyds of London (Lloyds) underwriting agency which manages Lloyds Syndicate 1221 (Syndicate 1221). The companys Lloyds Operations primarily underwrite marine and related lines of business along with offshore energy, professional liability insurance and construction coverages for onshore energy business at Lloyds through Syndicate 1221. The company has also established underwriting agencies in Antwerp, Belgium, Stockholm, Sweden and Copenhagen, Denmark, which underwrite risks pursuant to binding authorities with NUAL into Syndicate 1221.
The company, within the Insurance Companies marine business, offers various product lines. The primary products is marine liability, which protects businesses from liability to third parties for bodily injury or property damage stemming from their marine-related operations, such as terminals, marinas and stevedoring. Another significant product line is bluewater hull, which provides coverage to the owners of ocean-going vessels against physical damage to the vessels. The company also underwrites insurance for harbor craft and other small craft, such as fishing vessels, providing physical damage and third party liability coverage. It underwrites cargo insurance, which provides coverage for physical damage to goods in the course of transit, whether by water, air or land. The companys U.K. Branch also underwrites primary marine protection and indemnity (P&I) business, which complements its marine liability business, which is generally written above the primary layer on an excess basis. In addition, the company insures customs bonds. The company has an Inland Marine division of Navigators Insurance Company focusing on traditional inland marine insurance products including builders risk, contractors tools and equipment, fine arts, computer equipment, and motor truck cargo.
Navigators Management Company, Inc., a wholly-owned underwriting agent, writes marine business for Navigators Insurance Company from offices located in major insurance or port locations in Chicago, Houston, London, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Seattle. Navigators Management UK Ltd., another wholly-owned underwriting agent, writes marine business in London for the UK Branch.
The primary product line within its Lloyds Operations marine business is cargo. Other significant product lines include marine liability, specie, bluewater hull, and assumed reinsurance of other marine insurers on an excess-of-loss basis.
Navigators Property and Casualty (NAV PAC) writes commercial multi-peril and commercial automobile insurance business for niche sectors, such as adaptive driving firms, well drillers, and armored cars. The companys commercial multi-peril products include general liability and an amount of property insurance. NAV PAC generally avoids writing property risks in areas with high exposure to earthquake or windstorm losses, such as California and Florida.
The Primary Casualty division primarily writes general liability insurance focusing on small general and artisan contractors and other
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Navigators Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Navigators Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Navigators Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Navigators Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Navigators Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAVIGATORS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Navigators Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Navigators Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Navigators Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Navigators Group Inc. History
Navigators Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Navigators Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Navigators Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Navigators Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Navigators Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Navigators Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Navigators Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Navigators Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Navigators Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Navigators Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Navigators Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Navigators Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Navigators Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Navigators Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?