- The report contains detailed information about Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
The Navakij Insurance Public Company Limited provides nonlife insurance products in Thailand. It offers motor, fire, marine, and miscellaneous insurance products. The companys motor insurance products include coverage for vehicle insured, life and injury of driver, passengers, and third party property damage and liability; fire insurance products cover various properties consisting of property, leasehold interests, loss of rent, and business interruption, which are damaged by fire lightning, explosion, water damage, vehicle, and aircraft; and marine insurance products cover damages to cargo caused by accident occurred at the time of domestic and overseas transportation by road, sea freight, or airfreight, such as fire, explosion, vessel capsize, aircraft crash, collision, and overturning; and ocean vessel and machinery used in transportation by sea, fire, explosion, pirates, earthquake, volcanic eruption, and lightning. It also provides health insurance products; personal accident insurance covering death, loss of a limb and eye, disablement, and bodily injury for the accidents, including assault; travel accident insurance comprising loss of luggage and delay caused; golfer guard, a coverage plan for golfers for accident occurred during golf practice or playing, including loss and damage done to equipment; and home guard, a coverage package for household death, injury, and damage caused by fire, lightning, or burglary. In addition, it offers theft, contractors all risk, third party liability, money, fidelity guarantee, and bail bond insurance products. Further, The Navakij Insurance Public Company Limited writes reinsurance, as well as provides claim services. The company was formerly known as Luang Lee Insurance Company Limited and changed its name to The Navakij Insurance Company Limited in 1985. The Navakij Insurance Public Company Limited was founded in 1933 and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAVAKIJ INSURANCE PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. History
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Navakij Insurance Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?