- The report contains detailed information about MBA Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MBA Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MBA Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MBA Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MBA Holdings Inc. business.
About MBA Holdings Inc.
M.B.A. Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Mechanical Breakdown Administrators, Inc., engages in the marketing and administration of vehicular mechanical breakdown insurance (MBI) policies in the United States. It also sells contracts for repair services to vehicles (VSC).
The MBI policies and VSC contracts are for the repair of automobiles, light trucks, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, boats and certain automotive components. The Company, through its principal shareholders, services its customers by acting solely as an insurance broker in the sale of MBI policies.
National Motorcycle Dealers Association, LLC
The Company through its subsidiary National Motorcycle Dealers Association, LLC (NMDA) sells memberships in NMDA and extended warranties for new and used motorcycles, ATV's and trailers. NMDA also provides and/or intends to provide Gap Coverage, Credit Life/Accident insurance, Health insurance and Family Hospitalization insurance for Dealership owners, employees and their families. NMDA also offers rental insurance and software for Dealer Motorcycle Rental Programs, a Garage Keepers insurance program, Liability and Collision Insurance for the dealer and their customers, an Association Credit Card, a 401(k) Retirement Program, a Roadside Assistance Program and many other benefits including member discounts on advertising and trade show exhibits.
The Association also offers an affiliate membership program open to manufacturers of motorcycles, motorcycle component manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, finance institutions, insurance agencies, insurance companies, industry associations, trade press, publications and motorcycle software vendors.
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
The Company acts as an agent for insurance companies and sells their MBI policies. In addition, it provides marketing educational/support services and arranges for sub-agents to sell the policies. After the sale, the Company provides third-party administrative policy services (claims adjudication, cancellation processing and technical computer services) for certain of the policies sold by the Company or its sub-agents. The MBI policies are contracts of insurance for repair services to vehicles that are entered into between the insurance companies and the ultimate consumer/purchaser. The Company has agency and/or servicing agreements with Old Republic Auto Services Insurance Company, Warranty America, LLC. and Capital Assurance Risk Retention Group Incorporated. MBI policies have terms that range from twelve to eighty-four months and generally contain elapsed mileage limitations.
Vehicle Service Contracts
The Company markets and administers VSC programs that supplement the manufacturers warranty and improve the profitability of the sale of automobiles, light trucks, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, boats and automotive components. These contracts are sold principally through dealerships. A VSC is a contract between the Company and the consumer/purchaser that offers repair coverage for periods ranging from one to eighty-four months and/or with mileage limitations ranging from 1,000 to 100,000 miles. The coverage is for a range of possible failures of mechanical components that may occur during the term of the contract.
This coverage provides indemnification to the Company against claims. The insurance protection is provided by insurance companies, including Heritage Warranty Mutual Insurance RRG, Inc., Old Republic Insurance Company and Warranty America, LLC.
Virtual Private Network
The Company has developed a computerized sales system using the Internet that it calls its Virtual Private Network (VPN). The VPN enables financial institutions, dealerships and the general public to obtain individualized policy/contract pricing using their personal computer. The system user provides the VPN with the vehicle identification number of the vehicle being insured together with a few other specific data items. The VPN returns an accurate premium quotation and provides the customer with the ability to purchase the policy/contract on line. When an Internet purchase is made, the system transmits the completed application, approval and policy data directly to the financial institution/dealership/purchaser and prints the insurance policy itself on an on-site printer.
Motorcycle Rental Locations
Blue Sky Motorcycle Rentals, Inc. (BSMR) and its affiliates Rent2Ride, LLC (R2R), Escape Eagles, Inc. (EE) and WorldWide Rentals, LLC (WW) operate Company owned and consult with BSMR licensed motorcycle rental locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Hawaii and Utah. BSMR serves the motorcycle rental industry through the rental of its motorcycles and through its Internet Web sites that offer a reservation system to those desiring to rent motorcycles throughout the southwest.
In 2005, the Company purchased the assets of Street Eagle, Inc., Rent2Ride Nationwide, Inc. and Rent2Ride Arizona, Inc. (R2R). The R2R companies are engaged in the motorcycle rental business in Hawaii and are the owners of computer software that is specifically designed to be used in a motorcycle rental location.
M.B.A. Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MBA HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MBA HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MBA HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MBA HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MBA HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MBA Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MBA Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MBA Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MBA Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MBA Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MBA HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MBA HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MBA HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MBA HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MBA HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MBA HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MBA Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MBA Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MBA Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
MBA Holdings Inc. History
MBA Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MBA Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
MBA Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MBA Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MBA Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MBA Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
MBA Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MBA Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MBA Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MBA Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MBA Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MBA Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MBA Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MBA Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?