- The report contains detailed information about Loews Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Loews Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Loews Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Loews Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Loews Corporation business.
About Loews Corporation
Loews Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of commercial property and casualty insurance; operation of offshore oil and gas drilling rigs; exploration, production, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids; operation of interstate natural gas transmission pipeline systems; and operation of hotels.
The companys subsidiaries include CNA Financial Corporation; Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.; HighMount Exploration & Production LLC; Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP; and Loews Hotels Holding Corporation.
CNA FINANCIAL CORPORATION (CNA)
CNA Financial Corporation is an insurance holding company. CNAs property and casualty insurance operations are conducted by Continental Casualty Company (CCC) and The Continental Insurance Company (CIC). CNAs core businesses serves various customers, including small, medium, and large businesses, associations, professionals and groups with a range of insurance and risk management products and services.
CNAs insurance products primarily include commercial property and casualty coverages. CNAs services include risk management, information services, warranty, and claims administration. CNAs products and services are marketed through independent agents, brokers, and managing general agents.
CNAs core business, commercial property and casualty insurance operations are conducted in two business segments, CNA Specialty and CNA Commercial. CNAs non-core operations are managed in two business segments: Life & Group Non-Core and Other Insurance.
CNA Specialty provides professional liability and other coverages through property and casualty products and services, both domestically and abroad, through a network of brokers, managing general underwriters, and independent agencies. CNA Specialty provides solutions for managing the risks of its clients, including architects, lawyers, accountants, healthcare professionals, financial intermediaries, and public and private companies. Product offerings also include surety and fidelity bonds and vehicle warranty services. CNA Specialty includes the following business groups:
Professional & Management Liability: Professional & Management liability provides management and professional liability insurance and risk management services and other specialized property and casualty coverages, primarily in the United States. This group provides professional liability coverages to various professional firms, including architects, realtors, small and mid-sized accounting firms, law firms, and technology firms. Professional & Management Liability also provides Directors and Officers (D&O), employment practices, fiduciary and fidelity coverages. Specific areas of focus include small and mid-size firms, as well as privately held firms and not-for-profit organizations, where tailored products for this client segment are offered. Products with in Professional & Management Liability are distributed through brokers, agents, and managing general underwriters.
Professional & Management Liability, through CNA HealthPro, also offers insurance products to serve the healthcare delivery system. Products include professional liability and associated standard property and casualty coverages, and are distributed on a national basis through brokers, agents and managing general underwriters. Key customer segments include long term care facilities, allied healthcare providers, life sciences, dental professionals, and mid-size and large healthcare facilities.
International: International provides similar management and professional liability insurance and other specialized property and casualty coverages in Canada and Europe.
Surety: Surety consists primarily of CNA Surety Corporation (CNA Surety) and its insurance subsidiaries and offers small, medium, and large contract and commercial surety bonds. CNA Surety provides surety and fidelity bonds in all 50 states through a combined network of independent agencies. CNA owns approximately 62% of CNA Surety.
Warranty and Alternative Risks: Warranty and Alternative Risks provides extended service contracts and related products that protect ind
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOEWS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOEWS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOEWS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOEWS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOEWS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Loews Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Loews Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Loews Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Loews Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Loews Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LOEWS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOEWS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOEWS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOEWS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOEWS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOEWS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Loews Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Loews Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Loews Corporation Major Shareholders
Loews Corporation History
Loews Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Loews Corporation Offices and Representations
Loews Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Loews Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Loews Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Loews Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Loews Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Loews Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Loews Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Loews Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Loews Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Loews Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Loews Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Loews Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?