- The report contains detailed information about Liberty Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Liberty Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Liberty Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Liberty Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Liberty Holdings Ltd. business.
About Liberty Holdings Ltd.
Liberty Holdings Limited, through its subsidiary, Liberty Group Limited, provides a range of financial products and services to individual and corporate markets in Africa. It offers life protection solutions, such as lifestyle protector, accident plan, and funeral plan; investment solutions, including excelsior investments and savings plan; and retirement solutions, which consist of pre-retirement, post-retirement, excelsior corporate pension plan, excelsior 300 linked life annuity, excelsior 300 single premium retirement annuity, and excelsior 300 retirement preserver products for individuals. The company also provides medical schemes, and medical lifestyle and medical lifestyle plus products, as well as various business assurance products, such as buy-and-sell agreements, key person assurance, and loss of income protection. In addition, it offers corporate benefit products, including retirement savings and insured benefits; corporate selection products, which cover death and disability benefits, dread disease, income protection plan, and educator benefit; and corporate insured products. Additionally, the company provides asset management services to institutional and individual investors, as well as engages in the development, management, administration, and marketing of commercial, retail, and hotel properties. Further, it offers health related services to institutional customers, including registered health funds, and individuals that work in countries that are less developed in health solutions and services. It offers risk, insurance, investment, retirement, and health products through its network of licensed financial advisers. The company is based in Johannesburg, South Africa. As of May 27, 2008, Liberty Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Standard Bank Group Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Liberty Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Liberty Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Liberty Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Liberty Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Liberty Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIBERTY HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Liberty Holdings Ltd. History
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Liberty Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Liberty Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Liberty Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Liberty Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Liberty Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Liberty Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?