- The report contains detailed information about Investors Title Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Investors Title Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Investors Title Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Investors Title Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Investors Title Co. business.
About Investors Title Co.
Investors Title Company, through its subsidiaries, provides title insurance, as well as tax-deferred real property exchange services in the United States. The main business activity is the issuance of residential and commercial title insurance through Investors Title Exchange Corporation (ITIC) and Northeast Investors Title Insurance Company (NE-ITIC). It also provides tax-deferred exchange services through its subsidiaries, Investors Title Exchange Corporation (ITEC) and Investors Title Accommodation Corporation (ITAC). The company also provides investment management and trust services to individuals, trusts, and other entities.
The company underwrites land title insurance for owners and mortgagees as a primary insurer. ITIC and NE-ITIC offer primary title insurance coverage to both owners and mortgagees of real estate and also offers the reinsurance of title insurance risks to other title insurance companies. Title insurance protects against loss or damage resulting from title defects that affect real property.
Title Insurance Policies: There are two basic types of title insurance policies - one for the mortgage lender and one for the real estate owner.
ITIC primarily writes land title insurance in 22 states and the District of Columbia, primarily in the eastern half of the United States. ITIC is licensed to write title insurance in 44 states and the District of Columbia. NE-ITIC writes title insurance as a primary insurer and as a reinsurer in the State of New York. N-ITIC is also licensed to write title insurance in 19 additional states and the District of Columbia. In the state of North Carolina, ITIC primarily issues title insurance commitments and policies through branch offices.
Exchange Services, Investment Management and Trust Services
The companys other lines of business include services offered by wholly owned subsidiaries ITEC, ITAC, Investors Trust Company (Investors Trust), Investors Capital Management Company (ICMC), and Investors Title Management Services, Inc. (ITMS), all wholly owned subsidiaries of it.
ITEC provides services in connection with tax-deferred exchanges of like-kind property pursuant to Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. ITEC acts as an intermediary in tax-deferred exchanges of property held for productive use in a trade or business or for investments, and its income is derived from fees for handling exchange transactions and interest earned on client deposits held by the company. ITAC provides services for accomplishing reverse exchanges when taxpayers decide to acquire replacement property before selling the relinquished property.
Investors Trust and ICMC work together to provide investment management and trust services to individuals, companies, banks, and trusts. ITMS offers various consulting services.
Investors Title Company was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVESTORS TITLE CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVESTORS TITLE CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVESTORS TITLE CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVESTORS TITLE CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVESTORS TITLE CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Investors Title Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Investors Title Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Investors Title Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Investors Title Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Investors Title Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. INVESTORS TITLE CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVESTORS TITLE CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVESTORS TITLE CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVESTORS TITLE CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVESTORS TITLE CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVESTORS TITLE CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Investors Title Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Investors Title Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Investors Title Co. Major Shareholders
Investors Title Co. History
Investors Title Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Investors Title Co. Offices and Representations
Investors Title Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Investors Title Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Investors Title Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Investors Title Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Investors Title Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Investors Title Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Investors Title Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Investors Title Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Investors Title Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Investors Title Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Investors Title Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Investors Title Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?