- The report contains detailed information about Investors Heritage Capital Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Investors Heritage Capital Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Investors Heritage Capital Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Investors Heritage Capital Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Investors Heritage Capital Corp. business.
About Investors Heritage Capital Corp.
Kentucky Investors, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the sale and administration of various insurance and annuity products, including participating and non-participating whole life, limited pay, universal life, annuity contracts, credit life, credit accident and health and group insurance policies.
The company's wholly owned subsidiaries include Investors Heritage Life Insurance Company; Investors Heritage Printing, Inc., a printing company; and Investors Heritage Financial Services Group, Inc., an insurance marketing company. The company is the sole member of At Need Funding, LLC, a limited liability company that provides advance funding of funerals in exchange for the irrevocable assignment of life insurance policies from other nonaffiliated companies; and is the sole member of Heritage Funding, LLC, a limited liability company that invests in various business ventures. Investors Heritage Life owns 96% of Investors Underwriters, Inc., an investment holding company.
Investors Heritage Life: Investors Heritage Life offers a portfolio of the standard forms of participating and non-participating whole life, limited pay, endowments, split-funding, interest-sensitive whole life, guaranteed issue whole life, universal life, term and group life. In addition, Investors Heritage Life writes credit life and credit accident and health insurance (collectively Credit Insurance) on a group basis.
Ordinary Production: The business segments for ordinary production are Preneed and Burial products (Preneed) and Traditional and Universal Life products (Traditional). Final expense sales include the sale of small face amount ordinary life insurance products, the purpose of which is to pay the insured's final expenses. Preneed funeral sales include the sale of modal multiple premium and single premium ordinary life policies which are sold to fund a specific prearranged funeral contract. The company's Preneed and Burial product sales are generated primarily through independent funeral homes in fourteen states.
Credit Insurance Products and Administrative Services (Credit Insurance): Investors Heritage Life sells Credit Insurance. Investors Heritage Financial markets Investors Heritage Life's Credit Insurance products. Investors Heritage Life has reinsurance agreements with Scottish Re (U.S.), Inc. and RBC Reinsurance (Ireland), Ltd. Investors Heritage Life, with the assistance of Investors Heritage Financial, has a joint venture partnership with the Kentucky Bankers Association (KBA) to market various products to the KBA members throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Investors Heritage Life would reinsure credit business sold through KBA members to, and would serve in an administrative capacity for, Kenbanc Reinsurance Company, Ltd., the KBA's wholly-owned captive insurance company. Investors Heritage Financial would market Investors Heritage Life credit insurance products and mortgage redemption products through this partnership, as well as products for various unaffiliated companies.
Products and Services
Preneed and Burial Products
Investors Heritage Life offers the Legacy Protector and Legacy Preferred Series, life products designed for the preneed funeral market. These products provide an underwritten and a guaranteed issue single premium policy, as well as underwritten and guaranteed issue multi-pay policies.
Investors Heritage Life also markets a series of final expense whole life insurance policies known as the Heritage Final Expense Products. These products are non-participating whole life insurance. These products are offered outside of the preneed market and are performing in line with expectations.
Traditional and Universal Life Products
Traditional and Universal Life products sales are built around a standard portfolio of life insurance policies with some of the contributions to in-force business being a participating ordinary life insurance policy, a guaranteed issue whole life policy and non-participating life policies. In addition, Investors Heritage Life offers term insurance products. Investors Heritage Life participates in the Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FE
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Investors Heritage Capital Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Investors Heritage Capital Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVESTORS HERITAGE CAPITAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Major Shareholders
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. History
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Offices and Representations
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Investors Heritage Capital Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?