- The report contains detailed information about Goran Capital Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goran Capital Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goran Capital Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goran Capital Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goran Capital Inc. business.
About Goran Capital Inc.
Goran Capital Inc. (Goran or the Company) is a Canadian federally incorporated holding company principally engaged in the business of underwriting property and casualty insurance through its NONSTANDARD AUTO GROUP Pafco General Insurance Company (Pafco) and Superior Insurance Company (Superior), which maintain their headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. Goran owns approximately 73.8% of a U.S. holding company, Symons International Group, Inc. (SIG). SIG owns IGF Holdings, Inc. (IGFH) and Superior Insurance Group Management, Inc. (Superior Management) which are the holding companies for the insurance subsidiaries. Superior Management owns Superior Insurance Group, Inc. (Superior Group) which is the management company for the insurance subsidiaries. Goran's other subsidiaries are Granite Reinsurance Company Ltd. (Granite Re), Granite Insurance Company (Granite), and Symons International Group (Florida) Inc. (SIGF).
Granite Re is a specialized reinsurance company that underwrites niche products such as nonstandard automobile, crop, property casualty reinsurance and offers (on a non-risk bearing, fee basis), rent-a-captive facilities for Bermudian, Canadian and U.S. reinsurance companies. Through a rent-a-captive program, Granite Re offers the use of its capital and its underwriting facilities to write specific programs on behalf of its clients, including certain programs ceded from IGF and Pafco. SIGF, a Florida corporation, is primarily engaged in the operation of a property/casualty insurance brokerage and a flood insurance brokerage.
NONSTANDARD AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
SIG and its subsidiaries (the Nonstandard Auto Group) conduct the Companys nonstandard automobile insurance operations. Specifically, Pafco, Superior, Superior Guaranty Insurance Company (Superior Guaranty) and Superior American Insurance Company (Superior American) are engaged in the writing of insurance coverage for automobile physical damage and liability policies. Nonstandard insureds are those individuals who are unable to obtain insurance coverage through standard market carriers due to factors such as poor premium payment history, poor driving experience, and type of vehicle. The Nonstandard Auto Group offers several different policies, which are directed toward different classes of risk within the nonstandard market. Premium rates for nonstandard risks are higher than for standard risks. Nonstandard policies have relatively short policy periods and low limits of liability.
The Nonstandard Auto Group offers both liability and physical damage coverage in the insurance marketplace, with policies having terms from three to twelve months. Most nonstandard automobile insurance policyholders choose the basic limits of liability coverage which, though varying from state to state, generally is $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident for bodily injury to others and in the range of $10,000 to $20,000 for damage to cars or other property.
Where permitted, Superior offers a tiered product covering the full spectrum of automobile insurance customers from nonstandard to ultra-preferred.
The Nonstandard Auto Group business is concentrated in the states of Florida, California, Virginia, Georgia, Indiana and Nevada. SIG's insurance subsidiaries are authorized to write nonstandard automobile insurance in 12 additional states.
Specific primary competitors are Progressive Casualty Insurance Company and specialty subsidiaries of a number of insurance groups, including AIG, Allstate, American Financial Group and GMAC.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GORAN CAPITAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GORAN CAPITAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GORAN CAPITAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GORAN CAPITAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GORAN CAPITAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goran Capital Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goran Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goran Capital Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goran Capital Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goran Capital Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GORAN CAPITAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GORAN CAPITAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GORAN CAPITAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GORAN CAPITAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GORAN CAPITAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GORAN CAPITAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goran Capital Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goran Capital Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goran Capital Inc. Major Shareholders
Goran Capital Inc. History
Goran Capital Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goran Capital Inc. Offices and Representations
Goran Capital Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goran Capital Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goran Capital Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Goran Capital Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Goran Capital Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goran Capital Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goran Capital Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goran Capital Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Goran Capital Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Goran Capital Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goran Capital Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goran Capital Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?