- The report contains detailed information about Global Indemnity plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Indemnity plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Indemnity plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Indemnity plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Indemnity plc business.
About Global Indemnity plc
Global Indemnity plc operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. The company provides its insurance products across a distribution network, including binding authority, program, brokerage, and reinsurance.
The company manages the distribution of these products in two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations.
The Insurance Operations segment includes the operations of the United National Insurance Companies and the Penn-America Insurance Companies which distribute property and casualty products through three product classifications: Penn-America; United National; and Diamond State. The companys insurance products target specific, defined groups of insureds with customized coverages to meet their needs. Its products include customized guidelines, rates, and forms tailored to its risk and underwriting philosophy. The Insurance Operations are licensed to write on a surplus lines (non-admitted) basis and an admitted basis in all 50 U.S. States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Penn-America distributes property and general liability products for small commercial businesses distributed through a select network of wholesale general agents with specific binding authority.
United National distributes property, general liability, and professional lines products distributed through program administrators with specific binding authority.
Diamond State distributes property, casualty, and professional lines products distributed through wholesale brokers that are underwritten by its personnel and selected brokers with specific binding authority.
The Reinsurance Operations segment provides third party treaty and facultative reinsurance for writers of excess, surplus, and specialty property and casualty insurance and consists of the operations of Wind River Reinsurance. Wind River Reinsurance also provides quota share reinsurance to its Insurance Operations. Wind River Reinsurance conducts business in Bermuda.
The company was founded in 1970. It was formerly known as United National Group, Ltd. and changed its name to United America Indemnity, Ltd. in 2005. Further, it changed its name to Global Indemnity plc in July 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Indemnity plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Indemnity plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Indemnity plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Indemnity plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Indemnity plc Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. IRELAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL INDEMNITY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Indemnity plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Indemnity plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Indemnity plc Major Shareholders
Global Indemnity plc History
Global Indemnity plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Indemnity plc Offices and Representations
Global Indemnity plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Indemnity plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Indemnity plc Capital Market Snapshot
Global Indemnity plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Global Indemnity plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Indemnity plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Indemnity plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Indemnity plc 1-year Stock Charts
Global Indemnity plc 5-year Stock Charts
Global Indemnity plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Indemnity plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Indemnity plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?