- The report contains detailed information about Fidelity National Financial, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fidelity National Financial, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fidelity National Financial, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fidelity National Financial, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. business.
About Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc., a holding company, provides title insurance, specialty insurance, claims management services, and information services.
The company operates as a title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title, Lawyers Title, Ticor Title, Security Union Title, and Alamo Title. It also provides flood insurance, personal lines insurance, and home warranty insurance through specialty insurance subsidiaries.
The company is a provider of outsourced claims management services to corporate and public sector entities through its minority-owned affiliate, Sedgwick CMS Holdings (Sedgwick) and a provider of information services in the human resources, retail, and transportation markets through another minority-owned affiliate, Ceridian Corporation (Ceridian).
The company operates in two segments, Fidelity National Title Group and Specialty Insurance.
Fidelity National Title Group
The Fidelity National Title Group segment consists of the operations of the companys title insurance underwriters and related businesses. This segment provides core title insurance and escrow and other title-related services including collection and trust activities, trustees sales guarantees, recordings and reconveyances. It provides title insurance services through its direct operations and through independent title insurance agents who issue title policies on behalf of its title insurance companies. The company markets and distributes its title and escrow products and services to customers in the residential and commercial market sectors of the real estate industry.
The Specialty Insurance segment consists of certain subsidiaries that issue flood, home warranty, homeowners, automobile and other personal lines insurance policies. The company issues various insurance policies and contracts, which include the following:
Flood insurance: The company issues new and renewal flood insurance policies in conjunction with the U.S. National Flood Insurance Program (the NFIP). The NFIP bears all insurance risk related to these policies.
Home warranty: The company issues one-year, renewable contracts that protect homeowners against defects in household systems and appliances.
Personal lines insurance: The company offers and underwrites homeowners insurance in 50 states. Automobile insurance is underwritten in 31 states. In addition, the company underwrites personal umbrella, inland marine (boat and recreational watercraft), and other personal lines niche products in selected markets.
Fidelity National Title Group: The company's competitors include The First American Corporation; Old Republic International Corporation; and Stewart Information Services Corporation.
Specialty Insurance: The company competes with State Farm; Allstate; Farmers; Travelers; Hartford; Nationwide; American Home Shield; and The First American Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. History
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?